Dropped out of a T14 law school, ask me anything

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
jurisx

Re: Dropped out of a T14 law school, ask me anything

Postby jurisx » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:08 pm

fatduck wrote:
lnllnl wrote:
jurisx wrote:Yes, yes it is. (a huge one) That is why they have to salute and die at the will of the 22 year old who graduated from community college and only enlisted after getting a 130 on the lsat.

I dunno what BS unit you were in but at the will of a 22 yr old? I have yet to see one LT give a SGM an order to do shit. Most LT's knew enough to stfu and listen to the "suggestions". And if they didn't, I'm sure their Top came by and gave them some more suggestions followed by their CO.

jurisx drops this faux-military shit in just about every thread. it's pretty obvious he never actually served.

and why is that? oh, I'm sorry I don't meet your fictional BS you made up in your own mind by watching GI JOE at 25. Welcome to reality winner.

jurisx

Postby jurisx » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:10 pm

lnllnl wrote:
jurisx wrote:Yes, yes it is. (a huge one) That is why they have to salute and die at the will of the 22 year old who graduated from community college and only enlisted after getting a 130 on the lsat.

I dunno what BS unit you were in but at the will of a 22 yr old? I have yet to see one LT give a SGM an order to do shit. Most LT's knew enough to stfu and listen to the "suggestions". And if they didn't, I'm sure their Top came by and gave them some more suggestions followed by their CO.

two things there super start.

1. Just that "suggestions"

2. SGM is the end of the road (most never make it even half that far on that career path)
Lt is day one and nothing but up. That is why I used it to compare a lifer paralegal to a rookie lawyer. Not hard. Hard for you I know, but there it is spoon fed. Try not to choke on it.

Icculus

Postby Icculus » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm not sure why anyone aven addresses jurisx anymore. It seems clear from his attitude and posts that he is merely here to troll.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 pm

jurisx wrote:Welcome to reality winner.

Quoted for awesomeness.

jurisx

Postby jurisx » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Mal Reynolds wrote:
jurisx wrote:Welcome to reality winner.

Quoted for awesomeness.

compared to the "Get AIDS" posts on this thread. Yeah, it is.

fatduck

Postby fatduck » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm

jurisx wrote:
fatduck wrote:
lnllnl wrote:

jurisx drops this faux-military shit in just about every thread. it's pretty obvious he never actually served.

and why is that? oh, I'm sorry I don't meet your fictional BS you made up in your own mind by watching GI JOE at 25. Welcome to reality winner.

gonna need to see your long form DD214. i will admit i could be wrong, though. plenty of my classmates were just like you.

jurisx

Postby jurisx » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 pm

yeah I bet they all gave radom psycho x their discharge forms.
retard.

If anything you are the fake for being too stupid to know what the chain of command is. Idiot.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”