Looking for Law Students to Blog

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
soflanetworking
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby soflanetworking » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 pm

If you have the gift of gab, and would be interested in running a blog, I want to talk to you.

I am willing to pay a few students to create blogs, and post to them regularly. If you already have a blog, you will get first consideration..

Please reply to this thread for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby dingbat » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 am

I will be starting law school this fall.
I have an UG degree in creative writing and you can see from my post count that I write a lot.
Please can you provide me with more information

User avatar
Dr. Review
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby Dr. Review » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 am

What sort of content are you looking for? I'm a rising 3L, so my posts would probably be quite different from new law student.

User avatar
fatduck
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby fatduck » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 am

dingbat wrote:I will be starting law school this fall.
I have an UG degree in creative writing and you can see from my post count that I write a lot.
Please can you provide me with more information

dingbat would be
a great addition to your blog
his addiction to carriage returns
would mean that even the simplest article
would span several pages
you'll be lighting cigars
with adsense hundies
in no time
at all

User avatar
minnbills
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby minnbills » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:38 am

If you're looking for good SEO you should track down this writer: http://abovethelaw.com/2011/08/confessi ... r-student/

Her blog went viral

User avatar
jkpolk
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 am

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby jkpolk » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 am

Is this an adult blog? Like, can the author supplement writing with nudie pics?

User avatar
cinephile
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby cinephile » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 am

I'd love to blog.

User avatar
TTH
Posts: 10378
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 am

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby TTH » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:58 am

I have some money in a numbered account in the Central Bank of Equatorial Guinea that due to the ongoing political situation I can't access. If you can provide me with your bank account number to serve as a middle-man for a transaction to route it out of that bank, I would provide you with 20% of the account balance as a fee.

User avatar
cinephile
Posts: 3469
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby cinephile » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 am

minnbills wrote:If you're looking for good SEO you should track down this writer: http://abovethelaw.com/2011/08/confessi ... r-student/

Her blog went viral


She seems to be doing pretty well for herself now, though. Linkedin indicates that she's a SA this summer, so maybe the grades were good enough to transfer.

soflanetworking
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby soflanetworking » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry it took me so long to return, I never received an emails, so I didn't think anyone was posting.

This is not a scam, I am in South Florida, not India, and I have real money.

I would love to find someone with an exisiting blog, but guest blogging on my domain would work also.

I am particullary looking for someone with the abilty to set up a blog on their schools .edu domain.
I know many colleges will allow to students to blog off their domain, this is what I really want.

I will be back to see the replies, thanks for the interest.

User avatar
gdane
Posts: 12317
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby gdane » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

soflanetworking wrote:This is not a scam


soflanetworking wrote: I am in South Florida


These comments don't quite go together.

gokumax
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby gokumax » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 pm

soflanetworking wrote:
This is not a scam, I am in South Florida, not India, and I have real money.



Image

User avatar
minnbills
Posts: 3153
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby minnbills » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:26 pm

cinephile wrote:
minnbills wrote:If you're looking for good SEO you should track down this writer: http://abovethelaw.com/2011/08/confessi ... r-student/

Her blog went viral


She seems to be doing pretty well for herself now, though. Linkedin indicates that she's a SA this summer, so maybe the grades were good enough to transfer.


I'm surprised

soflanetworking
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby soflanetworking » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm

gokumax wrote:
soflanetworking wrote:
This is not a scam, I am in South Florida, not India, and I have real money.



Image


gdane wrote:
soflanetworking wrote:This is not a scam


soflanetworking wrote: I am in South Florida


These comments don't quite go together.


Sorry, I guess that was a little rude of me, I didn't mean any offense by it....

Just saying I am here in the United States, and this is a valid request, not a scam...

User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby laxbrah420 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Please see mentortube.org for an example of my work

PolySuyGuy
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby PolySuyGuy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 pm

soflanetworking wrote:If you have the gift of gab, and would be interested in running a blog, I want to talk to you.

I am willing to pay a few students to create blogs, and post to them regularly. If you already have a blog, you will get first consideration..

Please reply to this thread for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.



I thought you couldn't have a job your first year of law school, are there exceptions? Can someone please clarify?

User avatar
gdane
Posts: 12317
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby gdane » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm

You're allowed to have a job, but, according to ABA regulations, the job cannot exceed twenty hours per week.

User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby laxbrah420 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 am

Please give me an assignment, and I'll blog it for you, as an example of my skills

soflanetworking
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby soflanetworking » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Bedsole wrote:What sort of content are you looking for? I'm a rising 3L, so my posts would probably be quite different from new law student.


I came here thinking students would be learning new things, providing them with fresh content to write about. That being said, as long as the "articles" are about law, they can be about anything federal, state, DUI, Criminal, PI, Family Law, etc....

dingbat wrote:I will be starting law school this fall.
I have an UG degree in creative writing and you can see from my post count that I write a lot.
Please can you provide me with more information


cinephile wrote:I'd love to blog.


I will pay $15 for 300+ word articles guest posted on my domain blog, $25 for the same posted on your .edu blog. You will also be required to "DIGG" your posting, as well as share on facebook and twitter. I am also looking to be able to reply to these blogs to create backlinks, so if your edu blog does not allow comments, or does not allow comments with a website URL it won't work.

laxbrah420 wrote:Please give me an assignment, and I'll blog it for you, as an example of my skills

Sounds good LAX, I have sent you a PM

User avatar
dingbat
Posts: 4976
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby dingbat » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

soflanetworking wrote:I will pay $15 for 300+ word articles guest posted on my domain blog, $25 for the same posted on your .edu blog. You will also be required to "DIGG" your posting, as well as share on facebook and twitter. I am also looking to be able to reply to these blogs to create backlinks, so if your edu blog does not allow comments, or does not allow comments with a website URL it won't work.

I don't have facebook or twitter - does that matter?

User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby laxbrah420 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks for wasting my time, bro.

soflanetworking
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: Looking for Law Students to Blog

Postby soflanetworking » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm

dingbat wrote:
soflanetworking wrote:I will pay $15 for 300+ word articles guest posted on my domain blog, $25 for the same posted on your .edu blog. You will also be required to "DIGG" your posting, as well as share on facebook and twitter. I am also looking to be able to reply to these blogs to create backlinks, so if your edu blog does not allow comments, or does not allow comments with a website URL it won't work.

I don't have facebook or twitter - does that matter?


i guess i can live without it...




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests