Trying to pick 3L classes... corporations, agency? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
a male human

Gold

Trying to pick 3L classes... corporations, agency?

Post by a male human » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:44 pm

This is taking way longer than it should. I've spent hours trying to fit different classes together, but I just can't except a few permutations because of schedule conflicts.

I'd like to know how important corporations, agency law, remedies, and evidence are. I think remedies and evidence are important, so I want to place them somewhere in my fall or spring schedule. How about corps and agency? If they are not as important, I will probably be able to find some fun class to take that doesn't conflict my schedule. Thanks!

rad lulz

Platinum

Re: Trying to pick 3L classes... corporations, agency?

Post by rad lulz » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Take easy stuff breh

a male human

Gold

Post by a male human » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Bro I just wanna know whether I can leave corps and agency to bar prep rather than class

joobacca

Bronze

Post by joobacca » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm

i agree with above poster. bar prep course will teach you everything. i think that taking a bar class is helpful (some people disagree) for bar prep, but taking easy classes is the way to go. a prep course will teach you enough shit to pass the bar. the little you gain by taking a bar course in law school is not worth it. even if you take "important" classes, you'll be dicking around all year. i didn't read at all 3l. i don't even know why i bought the books.

so take easy classes or classes that might interest you.

wiseowl

Silver

Post by wiseowl » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

take evidence and corps

im IP secure, i hated both classes, but they are all over the damn bar and real practice and i'm glad i took them. i also understand the news better after corps, which is nice, but you may not care.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”