Legal Research Question: Help me find this thing....

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Legal Research Question: Help me find this thing....

Postby 1212 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 am

'Sup dudes,

I just want to preface this with a disclaimer that this an embarrassingly dumb question. 0L here working at a firm and I need help finding a treatise on a particular type of law in Texas. I have access to Nexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg.

Will someone who has experience navigating any one of these websites and is willing to help me please shoot me a PM? I will be eternally grateful. I won't take much of your time! I promise the issue at hand is very direct. Our firm librarian is busy right now and I hope to get a quick answer.

Thanks!

Renzo

Re: Legal Research Question: Help me find this thing....

Postby Renzo » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 am

1212 wrote:'Sup dudes,

I just want to preface this with a disclaimer that this an embarrassingly dumb question. 0L here working at a firm and I need help finding a treatise on a particular type of law in Texas. I have access to Nexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg.

Will someone who has experience navigating any one of these websites and is willing to help me please shoot me a PM? I will be eternally grateful. I won't take much of your time! I promise the issue at hand is very direct. Our firm librarian is busy right now and I hope to get a quick answer.

Thanks!

Call the 1-800 number for Lexis or Westlaw. Your problem will be solved.

kalvano

Re: Legal Research Question: Help me find this thing....

Postby kalvano » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 am

1-800-REF-ATTY.

It's amazing.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”