Barbri Live classes, do they check IDs

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
jujujohn

Barbri Live classes, do they check IDs

Postby jujujohn » Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm

I have signed up for Barbri, but the one location that's closest to my house was closed, I was forced to choose a location that was further away, which means fighting the morning commuters everyday. so I am wondering, what if I just showed up at the first location, will they check my ID and kick me out? I know it is a shady thing to do, please easy on the flame, thx!
Last edited by jujujohn on Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dresden doll

Re: Barbri Live classes, do they check IDs

Postby dresden doll » Wed May 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Do it online?

jujujohn

Postby jujujohn » Wed May 30, 2012 11:35 pm

dresden doll wrote:Do it online?

yes I could, but going to live sessions can help forcing me to study in a timely manner.

gardners2

Postby gardners2 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:02 am

Just shoot a call to the barbri office where you want to join. I checked into switching from video in Chicago to live in New York and was told it wouldn't be a problem.

dresden doll

Postby dresden doll » Thu May 31, 2012 12:03 am

gardners2 wrote:Just shoot a call to the barbri office where you want to join. I checked into switching from video in Chicago to live in New York and was told it wouldn't be a problem.

I remember you.

jujujohn

Postby jujujohn » Thu May 31, 2012 12:06 am

gardners2 wrote:Just shoot a call to the barbri office where you want to join. I checked into switching from video in Chicago to live in New York and was told it wouldn't be a problem.

was the New York location "Closed" for you at the time?

gardners2

Postby gardners2 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:09 am

dresden doll wrote:

I remember you.

I remember you as well. I haven't been on for about three years. Although, these Amp lessons have driven back online. How's life?

gardners2

Postby gardners2 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:13 am

jujujohn wrote:

was the New York location "Closed" for you at the time?

I didn't go much further than an initial inquiry. Something along the lines of, "if I move to New York for the summer, would it be possible to switch my class in June?" They mentioned that a lot of locations open up later in the summer. A lot of people move to the videos online after a couple weeks of the classroom.

dresden doll

Postby dresden doll » Thu May 31, 2012 12:40 am

gardners2 wrote:
dresden doll wrote:

I remember you.

I remember you as well. I haven't been on for about three years. Although, these Amp lessons have driven back online. How's life?

I'm still a FOB.

gardners2

Postby gardners2 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 am

dresden doll wrote:
I'm still a FOB.

HA! Fabulous news.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”