Abuse of "disability" status to get more time on finals Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Sandro

Gold

Re: Abuse of "disability" status to get more time on finals

Post by Sandro » Sun May 13, 2012 6:22 pm

waxecstatic wrote:In law school, would having extra time necessarily help?
:roll:

AZN MegaPoaster

New

Post by AZN MegaPoaster » Sun May 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Sandro wrote:
I would kill to have just 10 extra minutes on any exam. No, it wouldn't necessarily help. But if you do the proper studying beforehnad, fuck yea it will help

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Sun May 13, 2012 7:10 pm

AZN MegaPoaster wrote:
Sandro wrote:
I would kill to have just 10 extra minutes on any exam. No, it wouldn't necessarily help. But if you do the proper studying beforehnad, fuck yea it will help
Yea, necessarily ? lol. Of course there are exams where you just run out of things to say early. Is this some sort of humblebrag trying to say that extra time wouldn't help.... because I always finish early 8)

AZN MegaPoaster

New

Post by AZN MegaPoaster » Sun May 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Sandro wrote:
AZN MegaPoaster wrote:
Sandro wrote:
Yea, necessarily ? lol. Of course there are exams where you just run out of things to say early. Is this some sort of humblebrag trying to say that extra time wouldn't help.... because I always finish early 8)
?not a humble brag at all, i wasnt talking to you, idiot. As for the necessarily part: no, it wouldnt necessarily help. I'm sure there are people that could wreck exams with less time than most people. So, no, not necessarily.

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Sun May 13, 2012 7:19 pm

AZN MegaPoaster wrote: ?not a humble brag at all, i wasnt talking to you, idiot. As for the necessarily part: no, it wouldnt necessarily help. I'm sure there are people that could wreck exams with less time than most people. So, no, not necessarily.
The best part is I wasn't addressing my comments to you but rather agreeing with you, so you just called me an idiot for no reason 8) Apology accepted though.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

AZN MegaPoaster

New

Post by AZN MegaPoaster » Sun May 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Sandro wrote:
AZN MegaPoaster wrote: ?not a humble brag at all, i wasnt talking to you, idiot. As for the necessarily part: no, it wouldnt necessarily help. I'm sure there are people that could wreck exams with less time than most people. So, no, not necessarily.
The best part is I wasn't addressing my comments to you but rather agreeing with you, so you just called me an idiot for no reason 8) Apology accepted though.
you make no sense

waxecstatic

Bronze

Post by waxecstatic » Mon May 14, 2012 4:12 pm

It wouldn't necessarily help, in that it wouldn't always or automatically help, so to the person who rolled their eyes at me, don't be some stuck up a-hole.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”