Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby 09042014 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Anyone wanna help a bro out?

lblelalr
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby lblelalr » Wed May 02, 2012 8:29 pm

http://www.uspto.gov/ip/boards/oed/exam ... esults.jsp

this what you looking for?

edit: RC fail sorry
Last edited by lblelalr on Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hawkeye22
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby hawkeye22 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:31 pm


User avatar
laxbrah420
Posts: 2748
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby laxbrah420 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Image
highly recommended

User avatar
Julio_El_Chavo
Posts: 803
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby Julio_El_Chavo » Wed May 02, 2012 10:31 pm

I'll show you my pant tent privately, but I'm not going to post it on the Internet. :?

User avatar
pinkcamellia
Posts: 959
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby pinkcamellia » Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm

i think fatduck posted this awhile back

for basic prep: http://www.patentbarexamprep.com/ (it's called Bullseye Patent Bar Exam Prep or something). it's super cheap, like $30, and it has an outline of every MPEP chapter, a couple other study aids, and a bunch of practice tests w/ answer explanations. you could probably find most of that stuff for free, but whatever, it's $30.

for past questions and some other general exam stuff, there are great free sites:
http://mypatentbar.com/
http://patentbarquestions.com/Main_Page
and the forums at intelproplaw

you can also use this program: http://www.catprep.com/exams/patent-bar/index.html
it's an exam simulator that you can use to take practice tests. they charge you $5 or something per exam to grade it, but they are the same practice exams as you have in the bullseye materials, so you can just keep track of your answers on paper and grade it yourself.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby 09042014 » Thu May 03, 2012 12:24 am

pinkcamellia wrote:i think fatduck posted this awhile back

for basic prep: http://www.patentbarexamprep.com/ (it's called Bullseye Patent Bar Exam Prep or something). it's super cheap, like $30, and it has an outline of every MPEP chapter, a couple other study aids, and a bunch of practice tests w/ answer explanations. you could probably find most of that stuff for free, but whatever, it's $30.

for past questions and some other general exam stuff, there are great free sites:
http://mypatentbar.com/
http://patentbarquestions.com/Main_Page
and the forums at intelproplaw

you can also use this program: http://www.catprep.com/exams/patent-bar/index.html
it's an exam simulator that you can use to take practice tests. they charge you $5 or something per exam to grade it, but they are the same practice exams as you have in the bullseye materials, so you can just keep track of your answers on paper and grade it yourself.


I'm talking about a law school class not the patent bar.

User avatar
pinkcamellia
Posts: 959
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby pinkcamellia » Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

sorry, wasn't clear on that. i can only find an outline for the class - sorry.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby IAFG » Thu May 03, 2012 1:20 am

lol @ your level of fucked.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby 09042014 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:23 am

IAFG wrote:lol @ your level of fucked.


Rallying bro. I've got three hours of sleep since Tuesday but I'm rallying.

I snored out like 3 gunners from the journal office.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby IAFG » Thu May 03, 2012 1:29 am

Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:lol @ your level of fucked.


Rallying bro. I've got three hours of sleep since Tuesday but I'm rallying.

I snored out like 3 gunners from the journal office.

Take the mommy track courseload with me next semester. Goal is one final.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby 09042014 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:29 am

IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:lol @ your level of fucked.


Rallying bro. I've got three hours of sleep since Tuesday but I'm rallying.

I snored out like 3 gunners from the journal office.

Take the mommy track courseload with me next semester. Goal is one final.


My paper is what raped me. I'd rather take 4 finals than one seminar.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby IAFG » Thu May 03, 2012 1:51 am

Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:lol @ your level of fucked.


Rallying bro. I've got three hours of sleep since Tuesday but I'm rallying.

I snored out like 3 gunners from the journal office.

Take the mommy track courseload with me next semester. Goal is one final.


My paper is what raped me. I'd rather take 4 finals than one seminar.

Those aren't the only options. The econ class with the short "response papers," you haven't taken negotiations, the project finance class... I think, with careful planning, it might be possible to avoid learning anything at all.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Pantent law pratice exam with model asnwers?

Postby 09042014 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:19 am

Med Devices x2 =6
Patent Litigation x2 =6
Negocations =3
project finance =3
ethnics =2

thats 20. ITP is 24. I think I'll only need 27.

Maybe gun by taking Fed Jur.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests