How much do you study the day before an exam? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
crEEp

Bronze

Re: How much do you study the day before an exam?

Post by crEEp » Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm

aquasalad wrote:I'm about to do this, in that I looked at the subject for the first time today, but I did attend the classes and get a past A-'s outline. Exam is tommorrow at 9am, whatever.
Same deal for me, except I don't even own the textbook and my outline is from the ~internet~

*sigh* I have a feeling that this might be the kind of exam that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.

aquasalad

Bronze

Post by aquasalad » Thu May 03, 2012 11:48 pm

if your talking about property, that's what I'm in for.

shepdawg

Bronze

Post by shepdawg » Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 pm

deebs wrote:
TTH wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:well, if you don't study until the day before the exam...
This. :(
I have a 10 page paper to write tomorrow, then on Thursday will look at a subject for the first time after attending 3 classes all semester. Probably most of the day, test is Friday morning
Calling BS. ABA rules require some attendance. If you truly only attended 3 classes, then you had someone put your name on the sign-in sheet. That's probably not something you should tell the world.

Morgan12Oak

Bronze

Post by Morgan12Oak » Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm

shepdawg wrote:
deebs wrote:
TTH wrote:
c3pO4 wrote:well, if you don't study until the day before the exam...
This. :(
I have a 10 page paper to write tomorrow, then on Thursday will look at a subject for the first time after attending 3 classes all semester. Probably most of the day, test is Friday morning
Calling BS. ABA rules require some attendance. If you truly only attended 3 classes, then you had someone put your name on the sign-in sheet. That's probably not something you should tell the world.
LOL what the fuck is a sign-in sheet? I know of dozens of 2L's (including me and I'm saying it loud and proud) who probably have attended around 3 of one of their classes. Is this a flame? lol aba rules.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”