. Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
TTTLS

Bronze

Re: .

Post by TTTLS » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 pm

CyLaw wrote:
Sapientia wrote:What is XO?
http://www.xoxohth.com/
Cue the soundtrack upon introduction to XO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s
Last edited by TTTLS on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sundance95

Gold

Post by sundance95 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Morgan12Oak wrote:
TTTLS wrote:Dangerously close to outing. Uncool.
Especially when these people are so uncertain as to if it really is that fucking person. You guys are become just as irresponsible as the OP shit. This is why law students can't have nice things.

and relax bro, we're just. . .
--ImageRemoved--

TTTLS

Bronze

Post by TTTLS » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Morgan12Oak wrote:man now all we need is areyouinsane to come back to TLS and talk about how this guy can still do docreview
HA! Missed this earlier. I miss areyouinsane. He had 0L's pissing their pants. Did he end up fleeing the country?

stratocophic

Gold

Post by stratocophic » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:39 pm

sundance95 wrote:
Morgan12Oak wrote:
TTTLS wrote:Dangerously close to outing. Uncool.
Especially when these people are so uncertain as to if it really is that fucking person. You guys are become just as irresponsible as the OP shit. This is why law students can't have nice things.
CATS.jpg

and relax bro, we're just. . .
hopskip&ajump.jpg
Now you guys are become just as irresponsible as OP,
the doer of not-very-smart things on the internet.

sundance95

Gold

Post by sundance95 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 pm

stratocophic wrote:Now you guys are become just as irresponsible as OP,
J. Robert Oppenheimer wrote:Now I am become Shiva, destroyer of worlds. . .

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

stratocophic

Gold

Post by stratocophic » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

sundance95 wrote:
stratocophic wrote:Now you guys are become just as irresponsible as OP,
J. Robert Oppenheimer wrote:Now I am become Shiva, destroyer of worlds. . .
In hindsight, should have eliminated "the" for an improved, though still subpar, parallel structure. I award myself a gentleman's B.

Br3v

Gold

Post by Br3v » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 pm

I left this thread this AM at 2 maybe 3 pgs tops. What happened?

TTTLS

Bronze

Post by TTTLS » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 pm

XO appears to be mad at me for mentioning Aladdin's A Whole New World and the board in the same sentence. I couldn't find a better way to express though how I felt when I first encountered the site. XO is generally funnier than TLS.

tedalbany

Gold

Post by tedalbany » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 pm

TTTLS wrote:
Morgan12Oak wrote:man now all we need is areyouinsane to come back to TLS and talk about how this guy can still do docreview
HA! Missed this earlier. I miss areyouinsane. He had 0L's pissing their pants. Did he end up fleeing the country?
I just went through and read all of areyouinsane's old posts the other day, I was in tears by the end (of laugher and sadness). His posts alone nearly pushed me to the brink of dropping out. The dude has like 10 accounts so he could just be on a new name, or he could be in Turkey.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 pm

TTTLS wrote:XO appears to be mad at me for mentioning Aladdin's A Whole New World and the board in the same sentence. I couldn't find a better way to express though how I felt when I first encountered the site. XO is generally funnier than TLS.
Yeah gay slurs and the n word are hilarious

dreakol

Silver

Post by dreakol » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Sapientia wrote:What is XO?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSlfe_AAVrY

I.P. Daly

Silver

Post by I.P. Daly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Br3v wrote:I left this thread this AM at 2 maybe 3 pgs tops. What happened?
OP came back as an alt (his username referenced the Minutemen boarder patrol). A mod outed his use of the alt and banned it. As an alt, OP claimed something about how TLS could not report his information because a) it'd be a breach of TLS TOS; and b) posters would not post here if TLS was not a safe place to post.

Thereafter, hilarity ensued.

Napt

Bronze

Post by Napt » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
TTTLS wrote:XO appears to be mad at me for mentioning Aladdin's A Whole New World and the board in the same sentence. I couldn't find a better way to express though how I felt when I first encountered the site. XO is generally funnier than TLS.
(shitlib)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

TaipeiMort

Silver

Post by TaipeiMort » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 pm

So are profile pictures of toddlers dressed up as old-woman rapists from films directed by child rapists.

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

TaipeiMort wrote:
So are profile pictures of toddlers dressed up as old-woman rapists from films directed by child rapists.
When did Stanley Kubrick rape a child? You're thinking of Roman Polanski you stupid fuck

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Napt wrote:
(shitlib)
If it's liberal to think a website is fucking garbage if it allows threads like 'black n****rs in law school" then yeah I'm liberal

tedalbany

Gold

Post by tedalbany » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

TaipeiMort wrote:
When did Stanley Kubrick rape a child? You're thinking of Roman Polanski you stupid fuck
I lol'd
Ludovico Technique wrote: If it's liberal to think a website is fucking garbage if it allows threads like 'black n****rs in law school" then yeah I'm liberal
The last time I checked out xoxo (TLS was having server problems) the first thread was titled "n*****?"

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

TTTLS

Bronze

Post by TTTLS » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 pm

I was thinking more about parody threading, long-running memes that TLS co-opted, and obvious yet hilarious flames. I think also the fact that they are limited to text forces them to be more creative in their delivery while often we resort to funny pictures.

And yeah, Roman Polanski was the rapist, not Kubrick.

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

TTTLS wrote:
I was thinking more about parody threading, long-running memes that TLS co-opted, and obvious yet hilarious flames. I think also the fact that they are limited to text forces them to be more creative in their delivery while often we resort to funny pictures.

We can agree to disagree then. I think the website is disgusting

TaipeiMort

Silver

Post by TaipeiMort » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 pm

TaipeiMort wrote:
Apologies. Why the faux outrage from a person who chooses a child dressed up as an old-woman rapist in a film directed by America's most overrated filmmaker/closet racist as their profile picture?

tedalbany

Gold

Post by tedalbany » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 pm

TTTLS wrote:

We can agree to disagree then. I think the website is disgusting
They don't seem to think too highly of you either.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 pm

TaipeiMort wrote:
Apologies. Why the faux outrage from a person who chooses a child dressed up as an old-woman rapist in a film directed by America's most overrated filmmaker/closet racist as their profile picture?
Because you're comparing a picture of a kid dressed up as a fictional character to using racial and gay slurs. There's nothing faux about it, you're a fucking asshole

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 pm

tedalbany wrote:
They don't seem to think too highly of you either.
Good, I would be ashamed if they did

kwais

Gold

Post by kwais » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 pm

wow, just visited XO for the first time. That might be the worst website I've even seen

Napt

Bronze

Post by Napt » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 pm

kwais wrote:wow, just visited XO for the first time. That might be the worst website I've even seen
(has never visited http://www.top-law-schools.com)

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”