. Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
zozin

Gold

Re: .

Post by zozin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 pm

shredderrrrrr wrote:
Lawl Shcool wrote:This thread just keeps delivering. I can't wait for someone to troll in OP's interest and see that reaction too.
Never have I been happier to click on a "." thread.

Also, I'm surprised by how most everyone ITT is on the same side. Usually in situtations like this, half of the posters start telling people to relax and discourage narking.
--ImageRemoved--

Kikero

Silver

Post by Kikero » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 pm

shredderrrrrr wrote:
Lawl Shcool wrote:This thread just keeps delivering. I can't wait for someone to troll in OP's interest and see that reaction too.
Never have I been happier to click on a "." thread.

Also, I'm surprised by how most everyone ITT is on the same side. Usually in situtations like this, half of the posters start telling people to relax and discourage narking.

LEAVE OP ALONE!

Systematic1

Bronze

Post by Systematic1 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I'm always entertained by the demise of a cheater.

If it was an ALT account I would bet he's one of the people on here claiming they want to "see the OP go down...etc., etc." Just like a criminal returns to the scene of a crime. Prime suspects "chrispronger" or "beachbum"

beachbum

Gold

Post by beachbum » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 pm

That beachbum guy sounds shady as fuck. I don't trust him.

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Systematic1 wrote:I'm always entertained by the demise of a cheater.

If it was an ALT account I would bet he's one of the people on here claiming they want to "see the OP go down...etc., etc." Just like a criminal returns to the scene of a crime. Prime suspects "chrispronger" or "beachbum"
like an arsonist who returns to watch his own fire...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

chrispronger

New

Post by chrispronger » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:21 pm

beachbum wrote:That beachbum guy sounds shady as fuck. I don't trust him.
chrispronger was an oafish waste of space when he played for the blues anyways... probably racist too because he plays hockey.

rad lulz

Platinum

Post by rad lulz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:22 pm

PitchO20 wrote:Doesn't signing up for TLS forums require an e-mail address? I'd imagine that would narrow things down.
Use a throwaway you n00b

shredderrrrrr

Gold

Post by shredderrrrrr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Systematic1 wrote:I'm always entertained by the demise of a cheater.

And I almost got away with it, if it weren't for you pesky kids.

shredderrrrrr

Gold

Post by shredderrrrrr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:23 pm

rad lulz wrote:
PitchO20 wrote:Doesn't signing up for TLS forums require an e-mail address? I'd imagine that would narrow things down.
Use a throwaway you n00b
You sure seem to know an awful lot about this...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

minutemanmike

New

Post by minutemanmike » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Always Credited wrote:
Morgan12Oak wrote:It sounds like at least one, probably multiple people have already turned him in already so I think that is going to be satisfied. I doubt the mod's turn over much unless they get some sort of formal nice request from Duke. The higher chance is if someone already knows who he is. Or, in the alternative he turns himself in thinking that it becomes less severe and calculates his chances of being caught from the above two are relatively high.
Non-content electronic information (including basic subscriber information, IP addresses, and any email accounts he registered under) can be turned over by a private party (TLS) to another private party (Duke) without violating either the Wiretap Act or the Stored Communications Act.

Just saying.

GO MODS GO
Wouldn't this be a breach of TOS, would you ever want to post here again if they did that? I mean in the "anonymous" portion of Legal Employment I'd be deathly afraid to ever post if it could be linked to me.

Reminder of the TOS
Registration will require your email address confirming your registration details and password, but your email will never be provided to anyone. Please click on the links below to begin registering after reading the standard disclaimer below.

As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised

shredderrrrrr

Gold

Post by shredderrrrrr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm

minutemanmike wrote:
Always Credited wrote:
Morgan12Oak wrote:It sounds like at least one, probably multiple people have already turned him in already so I think that is going to be satisfied. I doubt the mod's turn over much unless they get some sort of formal nice request from Duke. The higher chance is if someone already knows who he is. Or, in the alternative he turns himself in thinking that it becomes less severe and calculates his chances of being caught from the above two are relatively high.
Non-content electronic information (including basic subscriber information, IP addresses, and any email accounts he registered under) can be turned over by a private party (TLS) to another private party (Duke) without violating either the Wiretap Act or the Stored Communications Act.

Just saying.

GO MODS GO
Wouldn't this be a breach of TOS, would you ever want to post here again if they did that? I mean in the "anonymous" portion of Legal Employment I'd be deathly afraid to ever post if it could be linked to me.

Reminder of the TOS
Registration will require your email address confirming your registration details and password, but your email will never be provided to anyone. Please click on the links below to begin registering after reading the standard disclaimer below.

As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised
TOS do appear to be a roadblock, but I wouldn't worry about precedent lol.

minutemanmike

New

Post by minutemanmike » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

shredderrrrrr wrote:
minutemanmike wrote:
Always Credited wrote:

Just saying.

GO MODS GO

Reminder of the TOS

TOS do appear to be a roadblock, but I wouldn't worry about precedent lol.
Don't really care since, I lurk mostly in Employment, guess I'll just refrain from posting anonymously since most questions are usually covered by other posters. Better them then me.

shredderrrrrr

Gold

Post by shredderrrrrr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Don't really care since, I lurk mostly in Employment, guess I'll just refrain from posting anonymously since most questions are usually covered by other posters. Better them then me.
Just don't post stuff you wouldn't say in real life. Whether TLS gives out your info or not, nothing is really anonymous.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm

minutemanmike wrote:
Always Credited wrote:

Just saying.

GO MODS GO

Reminder of the TOS

Nice try, OP. Banned.

zozin

Gold

Post by zozin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 pm

dailygrind wrote:Nice try, OP. Banned.
:lol: :lol:

PitchO20

Bronze

Post by PitchO20 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 pm

dailygrind wrote:
minutemanmike wrote:
Always Credited wrote:

Just saying.

GO MODS GO

Reminder of the TOS

Nice try, OP. Banned.
The plot thickens! I thought it was kind of suspicious that someone's FIRST POST ON TLS happened to be in this thread, and happened to be (indirectly) defending OP. C'mon, mods, send that info down to Duke.

SilverE2

Silver

Post by SilverE2 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 pm

dailygrind wrote:
minutemanmike wrote:
Always Credited wrote:

Just saying.

GO MODS GO

Reminder of the TOS

Nice try, OP. Banned.
LOL

BEST. THREAD. EVAR.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Ludo!

Gold

Post by Ludo! » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh shit how many times can his thread deliver

shredderrrrrr

Gold

Post by shredderrrrrr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:44 pm

The plot thickens! I thought it was kind of suspicious that someone's FIRST POST ON TLS happened to be in this thread, and happened to be (indirectly) defending OP. C'mon, mods, send that info down to Duke.
Lol shit, I didn't even catch that. Shows what kind of lawyer I'll be :oops:

Morgan12Oak

Bronze

Post by Morgan12Oak » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:45 pm

and that was a good idea.... how?

Lawl Shcool

Silver

Post by Lawl Shcool » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:48 pm

YES!

I vote for an un-banning so this thread doesn't die. I guarantee OP's third attempt at thread entry will be even better than his second.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

shredderrrrrr

Gold

Post by shredderrrrrr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Morgan12Oak wrote:and that was a good idea.... how?
Lol it
A. shows that the OP was serious/not a troll (and is now nervous),
B. provides another IP address/email from which to be identified,
C. provides his name (Mike)...unless of course he was anticipating being called out and intentionally gave a fake name,
D. makes him look like a douche.

Morgan12Oak

Bronze

Post by Morgan12Oak » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Give him credit: he argued statute AND policy... now if only he spent a fraction of that time trying to figure out his original question he asked in this thread...

Systematic1

Bronze

Post by Systematic1 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm

dailygrind wrote:Nice try, OP. Banned.
:D :D :D Justice!!!...kind of

shredderrrrrr

Gold

Post by shredderrrrrr » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Lawl Shcool wrote:YES!

I vote for an un-banning so this thread doesn't die. I guarantee OP's third attempt at thread entry will be even better than his second.
Should've let the guy stay longer so he could've called himself out even more...he obviously showed he was plenty capable of doing something that dumb.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”