Corporations? Any help?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
goosey

Corporations? Any help?

Postby goosey » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 am

does anyone have study aides/flow charts/anything at all to help me not get a C- in corporations

is there any particular commercial outline thats good?

we are using the klein business assoc book, 7th edition

traehekat

Re: Corporations? Any help?

Postby traehekat » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:50 am

goosey wrote:does anyone have study aides/flow charts/anything at all to help me not get a C- in corporations

we used the same book. i really liked the e&e, i basically learned the entire class from that, online case briefs, and a little bit of the bainbridge hornbook. PM me your email and i can ship you my outline if you want.

oh yeah, and this was pretty useful too:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14962907/Ferguson-Business-Associations-Flowcharts-Spring-2009

there a fair amount of decent flowcharts for BA if you just google em, but i thought the one above was the best.

goosey

Re: Corporations? Any help?

Postby goosey » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm

traehekat wrote:
goosey wrote:does anyone have study aides/flow charts/anything at all to help me not get a C- in corporations

we used the same book. i really liked the e&e, i basically learned the entire class from that, online case briefs, and a little bit of the bainbridge hornbook. PM me your email and i can ship you my outline if you want.

oh yeah, and this was pretty useful too:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14962907/Ferguson-Business-Associations-Flowcharts-Spring-2009

there a fair amount of decent flowcharts for BA if you just google em, but i thought the one above was the best.

thanks!! sent you a pm!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”