Gunnerz Paradize Mixtape Pt. 1

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Lawquacious

Re: Gunnerz Paradize Mixtape Pt. 1

Postby Lawquacious » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:59 am

jgc02a

Postby jgc02a » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 pm

traynorsbizarro wrote:Gunnerz Paradize Part III: So you wann be HARDCORE?

Aight y'all it's 2 for tuesday, cause my GF just broke up with me cause i "took for her granted" and was "unavailable, emotionally." Whatever y'all, my loss is your gain. You gotta be icy if u wanna survive this crazy gunna game and its crazy outcomes. Stay strapped, and stay sporting!

1. Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz, Uptown Baby. You won't succeed if you aint got the swag. I'm talking all types of highlighters, laminating your outlines, carring dogeared copies of OWH common law...go huge, gunna. Type your exams in Gothic Old Timey font, like they require for Supreme Court briefs. Buy a school tshirt from the bookstore and apply an iron-on decal reading "law review." Confidence is key. Play like the Yankees or lose like the astros.

2. Brand Nubian, Punks step up to get beat down. Y'all heard that law school is COMPETITIVE? Get into it, kid. See that girl with the haircut and the outfits? Why not try hard to make her feel bad her response to Kingsley's oblique ?s post-class? This can be passive (wow, I would have probably not known what to say, either) or overtly-aggressive (why didn't you go with the policy rationale?), depending on the size of your game.

3. The Firm, Firm Biz. This one's for study groups. Clique up. You know the ones you want on your team; game recognize game. I recommend you spend 1/4 time criticizing each others' outlines (point out typos! it helps) 1/4 time discussing predictions for classmates grades and 1/2 time like trying to make urself seem nonchalant and powerful to girls in your group (if yr study group includes no females, dedicate this time to finding out "whos the alpha" via discussions of vacations abroad, sports affiliations, and Wire trivia.) Note: The Firm actually took its name from the Grisham book, which is a total POS, cause McDeere was all plussed to get 75,000 k/year starting salary.

4. Biggie feat. Method Man, "The What?" I got more techs than you...I make it hot...gunnaz won't even stand next to you...Dude, twill come a point when you get soo hot, you might feel the target of this kinda wrath. That's when you know you've really made it.

5. Hot Boyz, Block is Hot. Right around finals, the biblioteca is gonna get crazy. Young cowards you've never seen before are cramming it in, pretending they can make up for a semester of non-gunning with a couple weeks. Don't get shook. You placed somewhere over the 75% LSAT for yr school, ain't it?

6. 50 Cent, Bad News. Aight, violates the 90s rule by a year or whatever, but this is the kinda of flava of love atttiude u gonna need to tap into every day y'all. "I don't like you, you don't like me, aint' likely we EVER BE FRIENDS!" Much less co-workers, amiright?

7. Counting Crows, Good night Elizabeth. Dude just slipped this in here cause i miss my gf (ex-). miss u lizzy.

8. Big L, Devil's Son. Aight. Arrow's adivce didn't do shit for u. You're desperate, you're lost. No job, bottom half of the class. Do as I (assume I would probably) do: light sum Pier 1 candles in a pentagram formation, bang this and the next track, and draw up an option K. Invoke Beezelbub. The terms are going be, if he gets you top 5% you will join his dark army for eternity. Dude, I know. Sometimes it takes extreme measures.

9. 3-6 Mafia, Fucking wit this clique. Root for the bad guyz, dawg: tis what zealous advocacy is all about.

10.The Mad Rapper, You're all alone. If I got one piece of advice 0L, it's this. You all alone. Every single person in your life is going to turn on you. Better keep ur eyes open and ur hands on yr chrome. Things will never be the same, dawg. Once you go hardcore, you can never go back.

Stay tuned for Pt. IV!

yo cuz, where dat country playlist at brah? ya'll know dat gangsta country shit jigga what?!?!?!?

clown?bro

Postby clown?bro » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 am

The 10 Law Skool Commandentz

They can't tell me nothing bout this gunning...bout this lawz...u gunnaz in the TTT, i aint forget you...I been in this game 3 semesters. It made me an animal. Theys rules to this shit. I wrote me a manual. Step by step, how to proceed, if you want law review and biglaw proceeds.

1. Rule number uno: never let em see the outlines you be compiling g. you got those shit fat with mad hypos, other cats will bite em bro. turn your hard work to dust. no one in this game you can trust

2. Never let em know your next move. You might be mooting, screwing around, or shooting (for publication). Real gunnaz move in silence and violence, take it from your highness.

3. Never trust nobody. Your lil fuckbuddy will trade that AIDS for an A.

4. Know you heard this before. Never go to bar review before you through.

5. Never tell em where your carrell rest at. Thats your space dawg, let em respect that.

6. Classroom participation added credit, dead it. You think kingsley remebers your face, forget it.

7. This rule is so understated. Keep your girlfriend and law school completely separated. Oh, your single? Fuck whatever comes thursday

8. Never keep that LS identity on you. Those credentials will attract some serious shrews. Worse, real people wont respect you. "Oh what do you do?" "I go to law school." "Oh my [son/neighbor's son] does to. He's at coastal florida and connected with some jews." attractive girl: "i hate you."

9. Shoulda been number 1 to me. If you aint cleaning up in OCI, rethink your path. gunnaz with SAs aint be trying to listen. thchey be sitting in you living room, steady snitching. job details, i dont want to hear that. christmas bonuses, i bemoan that.

10. A strong word called publishing. Not for 1Ls, strictlty for upperclassmen. Get your bullshit published, forget it. You be writing draft rues doe the motherfucking senate. Xpresso be your friend, but watch you bluebook, thatll be your end.

Follow these rulez you have mad bread to break up. If not, in 1 year you shaked up, declare bankrupcty, kill yourself and I fuck you honey.

clown?bro

Postby clown?bro » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 am

Gotta go, gotta go, more rules to know

clown?bro

Postby clown?bro » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 am

And if you don't know, now you know, gunna

clown?bro

Postby clown?bro » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 am

OH WAS U SAYING SOMETHING? ALL HATERS WELCOME TO COME THROUGH ME. FUCK YOU DESERT FOX

Postby 20130312 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am

LOL

clown?bro

Postby clown?bro » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 am

vanwinkle

Postby vanwinkle » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 am

Fuck this thread necro shit.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”