Sublet Your DC Apartment (For The Summer)

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
joeshmo39

Sublet Your DC Apartment (For The Summer)

Postby joeshmo39 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm in DC from May 21st to the end of July and I need somewhere to live. It's myself and my SO so I'm looking for a one bedroom or studio somewhere in the NE. I'll work in the Federal Triangle (is that what they call it? I think that's what they call it). I'm looking for something in Dupont/Foggy Bottom/U St. Corridor. Columbia Heights is as far north as I'm willing to go.

I'm clean, I don't play with fire, and I won't get you evicted. This is a great opportunity to avoid using Craiglist. Why sublet to a stranger on the internet when you can sublet to me?

Michaela

Re: Sublet Your DC Apartment (For The Summer)

Postby Michaela » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm

joeshmo39 wrote:I'm in DC from May 21st to the end of July and I need somewhere to live. It's myself and my SO so I'm looking for a one bedroom or studio somewhere in the NE. I'll work in the Federal Triangle (is that what they call it? I think that's what they call it). I'm looking for something in Dupont/Foggy Bottom/U St. Corridor. Columbia Heights is as far north as I'm willing to go.

I'm clean, I don't play with fire, and I won't get you evicted. This is a great opportunity to avoid using Craiglist. Why sublet to a stranger on the internet when you can sublet to me?

I know a bunch of people who have done GW summer housing, don't know if that's an option for you but it's out there.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”