Anyone Familiar With This Case Book Supplement?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
blong4133

Anyone Familiar With This Case Book Supplement?

Postby blong4133 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 pm

I know this is a strange question and probably hard to answer...but I'm going to give it a shot anyways.

Back when I was a 1L, my property professor would provide us with sections from a supplement to our casebook that contained brief summaries of every case in the book. At the end of each chapter in the book (or after the last case in the chapter in the supplement) it would list all the cases in that particular chapter and give a very brief rule of law that came from that particular case.

So I hope this makes sense...I'm a 2L now but I would really like to get one of those for my Estates class. I can't remember the name of them though. Anyone know what they are called?

AVBucks4239

Re: Anyone Familiar With This Case Book Supplement?

Postby AVBucks4239 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

blong4133 wrote:I know this is a strange question and probably hard to answer...but I'm going to give it a shot anyways.

Back when I was a 1L, my property professor would provide us with sections from a supplement to our casebook that contained brief summaries of every case in the book. At the end of each chapter in the book (or after the last case in the chapter in the supplement) it would list all the cases in that particular chapter and give a very brief rule of law that came from that particular case.

So I hope this makes sense...I'm a 2L now but I would really like to get one of those for my Estates class. I can't remember the name of them though. Anyone know what they are called?

They are called CaseNote, and from what I know, they only come if your textbook is published by Aspen. I could be wrong though.

blong4133

Re: Anyone Familiar With This Case Book Supplement?

Postby blong4133 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm

AVBucks4239 wrote:
blong4133 wrote:I know this is a strange question and probably hard to answer...but I'm going to give it a shot anyways.

They are called CaseNote, and from what I know, they only come if your textbook is published by Aspen. I could be wrong though.

Exactly what I was looking for. Just got the Estates one. Thank you very much!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”