Favor from a GULC student?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
kaiser

Favor from a GULC student?

Postby kaiser » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 pm

My school has a visiting professor who is coming over from GULC, named Daniel Ernst. I was interested in signing up for his class, but would like to hear/see some professor reviews first. Can any GULC students log into your course evals and let me know if this professor comes highly recommended from past students? Thanks so much. Btw, the class is called "American Legal History: Law and the State in 20th Century America", which I believe he has taught in the past at GULC.

shadow.

Re: Favor from a GULC student?

Postby shadow. » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:12 pm

American Legal History
Ernst, Dan

Historical readings presented with quintessential Ernstitude. If you liked him for Property, you'll love him for History. He loves the topic so much that he occasionally achieves full giddiness, even when class discussion is lacking. Straightforward, well-organized, and interesting, if not particularly challenging readings. Materials provide an good overview of legal and professional history that inform the material a lot of other classes. Readings are interesting and uncomplicated enough to do in the bathtub.

Gave a 5/5 for the class rating.

That's the only posting on our Unofficial Course Guide.

The official evals are worthless.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”