BARBRI Contracts Review: Epstein

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
marmot8

BARBRI Contracts Review: Epstein

Postby marmot8 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Has anyone watched it? I'm an hour in, looking for opinions.

Extension_Cord

Re: BARBRI Contracts Review: Epstein

Postby Extension_Cord » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Does Barbri just get their lecturers from Law School Legends?

adonai

Postby adonai » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Listened to his audio lectures. Explains stuff really well, but went pretty fast to keep up with IMO. I found myself rewinding in the car multiple times which was really annoying. Don't think it helped with my class though because my prof. has a different definition/wording for everything.

marmot8

Postby marmot8 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Extension_Cord wrote:Does Barbri just get their lecturers from Law School Legends?

it seems to be a separate recording from a lecture the professors gave at various schools: kinda one day review of the major concepts. Seems good but I'm struggling to commit to the full 6 hours

Pink

Postby Pink » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Helped me a ton. I outlined off of his lecture.

DubPoker

Postby DubPoker » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 am

Yeah, I watched this lecture while outlining for my exam. I spent the least amount of time all semester on Contracts, I seriously half assed it compared to my other classes. His video put everything into perspective nicely. Definitively a good refresher as long as your professor doesn't use different cases, focus on minority rulings/restatements.
We'll see my grade when it gets back, I may be humbled, but I feel like I crushed the exam. (it was on the easy end as far as exams go, but I typed non-stop after reading each question for the 3 hours and had like 5,000 words, so I would think I racked up a lot of points)

Also, there is a not very detailed syllabus to help you follow. Also barbri has really large (>100page) outlines that may help you follow the lecture.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”