Using form answers on a K exam

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
adammac17

Using form answers on a K exam

Postby adammac17 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 pm

So my contracts exam is tomorrow and we can use "any silent inanimate objects." I've got a few flow charts I plan on using and an outline but I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on having pre-written paragraphs on key issues so that all you'd have to do on the exam is copy down your analysis and then apply it to the facts. Is this an ok idea or would it be a waste of time?

TIA

MrKappus

Re: Using form answers on a K exam

Postby MrKappus » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:47 pm

adammac17 wrote:So my contracts exam is tomorrow and we can use "any silent inanimate objects." I've got a few flow charts I plan on using and an outline but I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on having pre-written paragraphs on key issues so that all you'd have to do on the exam is copy down your analysis and then apply it to the facts. Is this an ok idea or would it be a waste of time?

TIA

In my experience, a law school exam should be 100% applying law to facts. The "R" part of IRAC just irritates professors.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”