Wearing an adult diaper to exams. Recommended? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
drmguy

Silver

Re: Wearing an adult diaper to exams. Recommended?

Post by drmguy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:52 am

Even though I know this is not serious I will mention this because of the possibility of some moron actually doing it. Adam on Mythbusters thought that adult diapers were for peeing and so he used one for a similar purpose. As it turns out, adult diapers are only for leaking not full blown peeing.

Gold

Post by 20130312 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 pm

drmguy wrote:Even though I know this is not serious I will mention this because of the possibility of some moron actually doing it. Adam on Mythbusters thought that adult diapers were for peeing and so he used one for a similar purpose. As it turns out, adult diapers are only for leaking not full blown peeing.
Solution: Wear multiple diapers

drmguy

Silver

Post by drmguy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:22 pm

amazon results for "urination device"

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_ ... =urination

Big Shrimpin

Gold

Post by Big Shrimpin » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 pm

drmguy wrote:amazon results for "urination device"

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_ ... =urination
OP, problem solved!!!

thexfactor

Silver

Post by thexfactor » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:38 pm

I don't think 3 mins in an exam is going to make it or break it for you. Most exams have sections. Just take a bathroom break after each section to clear your head and get ready for the next one. I can actually see it as an advantage to take a short 1 min break between exam sections.
I used to go to the bathroom 2 times during a 4 hr exam.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

NotMyRealName09

Silver

Post by NotMyRealName09 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:48 pm

This is what 5 hour energy shots are four. All the caffine you need, none of that pesky "liquid" you don't.

Also, I recommend popping 2 advils as you begin, to headoff the inevitable stress/caffine headache, as well as neck/backache. .

Oh, and take a pre-game dump. You don't want to be feeling "the urgency" while you need to be focusing on your exam. I think the adreniline always made me have to drop a duece before every exam. Some people puke before a big game, I crap. What ever works!

I never understood leaving during an exam before you are done. In those three minutes you were in the bathroom, I just scored more points than you. I feel it is only ok to go to the bathroom if you are certain there is no time crunch.

Sapientia

Bronze

Post by Sapientia » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:00 pm

NotMyRealName09 wrote:This is what 5 hour energy shots are four. All the caffine you need, none of that pesky "liquid" you don't.

Also, I recommend popping 2 advils as you begin, to headoff the inevitable stress/caffine headache, as well as neck/backache. .

Oh, and take a pre-game dump. You don't want to be feeling "the urgency" while you need to be focusing on your exam. I think the adreniline always made me have to drop a duece before every exam. Some people puke before a big game, I crap. What ever works!

I never understood leaving during an exam before you are done. In those three minutes you were in the bathroom, I just scored more points than you. I feel it is only ok to go to the bathroom if you are certain there is no time crunch.
Yea, I just drank a five hour energy and took a couple energy strips. I wish I would have read this before my exam, though; I had a major caffeine headache during the last thirty minutes of the exam.

monkey85

Bronze

Post by monkey85 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:14 pm

NotMyRealName09 wrote:Oh, and take a pre-game dump.
Truer words have never been spoken. Amen brother.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”