Siegels Question

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
X_Soda

Siegels Question

Postby X_Soda » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:17 am

Thinking about rush ordering some Siegel's exam prep books, as my professors have been quite tight with releasing their practice exams. My question is, do the hypotheticals in the Siegel's books involve large-scale issue spotting scenarios that span multiple topics, or are they more like E&Es, where the questions are divided by topic? I need something close to an exam question, where there are going to be multiple issues from many different topics all combined into one crazy scenario.

jessuf

Re: Siegels Question

Postby jessuf » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:33 am

my siegels book for contracts is not divided by topic. half the book is essay questions, other half is multiple choice. i liked e&e for learning concepts throughout the semester as they were taught and siegel's for testing my knowledge pre-exam.

bartleby

Postby bartleby » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:23 am

i think siegel's for torts is worth its weight in gold. plow through that shit and it gives great model answers with "applying law to fact" sentences.

however, siegel's for k's - the 2nd question went against what my prof was saying so i'm suspect. i haven't figured out erie yet so i haven't started siegel's civ pro. shoots self.

Seminole_305

Postby Seminole_305 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 am

I think it helps especially for multiple choice because there were some in the torts book that were insane.

I used the essays to practice negligence.

cinephile

Postby cinephile » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Thanks for the info on Siegels. Our torts example is multiple choice and we don't have access to practice exams. So this will be great.

Extension_Cord

Postby Extension_Cord » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:34 pm

cinephile wrote:Thanks for the info on Siegels. Our torts example is multiple choice and we don't have access to practice exams. So this will be great.

You can also try the Q&A on Torts.

cinephile

Postby cinephile » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 pm

^ Thanks!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”