Study Schedule

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
RR320

Study Schedule

Postby RR320 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 pm

I know this differs for everyone, but this is my last week of classes coming up and then my first final is on Monday, which is Civ Pro. I started going over my outlines for all my classes, but with class still going on, and then my first final next Monday, I was wondering how people schedule their time and how much time are they studying for finals? After Civ Pro I have 2 days before Crim, which I don't want to neglect.

I should mention that my school splits Civ Pro into two semesters, so my final will be PJ, SMJ, and Erie.

goosey

Re: Study Schedule

Postby goosey » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:46 pm

RR320 wrote:I know this differs for everyone, but this is my last week of classes coming up and then my first final is on Monday, which is Civ Pro. I started going over my outlines for all my classes, but with class still going on, and then my first final next Monday, I was wondering how people schedule their time and how much time are they studying for finals? After Civ Pro I have 2 days before Crim, which I don't want to neglect.

I should mention that my school splits Civ Pro into two semesters, so my final will be PJ, SMJ, and Erie.

i have the same schedule...except my first final on monday is bankruptcy and second is t&e on thursday

since bankruptcy is pass/fail, I am splitting my time between now and thursday [when readin prd starts as follows]:

10% Bankruptcy
45% T&E
15% Fam Law [21]
30% Tax [23rd]

once reading period starts, from thursday to monday when my bankruptcy exam is: i will be doing 60% t&e, 10% bankruptcy, 20% tax, and 10% fam law

after bankruptcy i will do nothing but t&e for the 2 days until the exam

then friday i will do all fam law

sat and sunday will be all tax
monday will be all fam law [since exm is tuesday]

and then wed/thursday is all tax

In your case, civ pro is prob more work than crim [though you have 2 semesters to split it over so maybe not] and so I would split your time accordingly

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”