Income Tax MC

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Income Tax MC

Postby goosey » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:35 pm

any recommendations for multiple choice practice?

User avatar
Aberzombie1892
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:56 am

Re: Income Tax MC

Postby Aberzombie1892 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 pm

Q&A series published by Lexis.

VES
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Re: Income Tax MC

Postby VES » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Bump

Anyone with old exams in this format please PM me.

Thanks.

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Income Tax MC

Postby goosey » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:56 pm

VES wrote:Bump

Anyone with old exams in this format please PM me.

Thanks.



ditto. need mc practice questions

User avatar
Richie Tenenbaum
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am

Re: Income Tax MC

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:18 pm

goosey wrote:
VES wrote:Bump

Anyone with old exams in this format please PM me.

Thanks.



ditto. need mc practice questions


Re-ditto.

de5igual
Posts: 1463
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Re: Income Tax MC

Postby de5igual » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Richie Tenenbaum wrote:
goosey wrote:
VES wrote:Bump

Anyone with old exams in this format please PM me.

Thanks.



ditto. need mc practice questions


Re-ditto.


Richie..if you get something, can you email me? kthx!




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], LandMermaid, moralsentiments and 8 guests