(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
- Posts: 569
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 3:34 am
My con law exam is in 3 weeks. It's closed book. Any tips?
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:47 pm
Since you've provided no information on what kind of exam this is, I'll take a shot in the dark: like any other exam.
- Posts: 10583
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
Apply some law to some facts.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:10 pm
i would learn at least one case name
- Posts: 923
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm
Main distinction from this and other 1L classes is you need to know cases, rather than just rules (really sort of a distinction without a difference though, because in con law cases = rules).
- Posts: 2509
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 pm
Attend this Constitutional Seminar (LinkRemoved)
Return to “Forum for Law School Students”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests