Law School Outline Wiki

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
lost student

Law School Outline Wiki

Postby lost student » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:21 pm

A few years ago, I created a wiki-style website for legal outlines called [something kinda spammy]. I even posted about it on this forum at the time (note that the url is slightly different now--it is something different but still spammy). After several months, though, I got too busy with work at my first job to upkeep it and it was eventually overrun with spam before it broke.

Recently, however, I brought the site back because I think it could be an invaluable tool for law students and attorneys. At least it will be when it gets a little more content. Right now, only a few of the [things I could use to make money] are completely filled out (complemented by about 180 case briefs.

Additional content currently on the site include [lots of spammy stuff that the mods aren't going to allow, here..

Please stop by and check it out. If you like the idea, please go right ahead and register for a (free) account and begin adding content or editing pages.

Re: Law School Outline Wiki

Postby nygrrrl » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm going to go with NO on this one.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”