2L Exam & Motivation Thread

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
interalia504
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 am

2L Exam & Motivation Thread

Postby interalia504 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

2L's need motivation, too.

Been working on my Law Review Note. First full draft is due at the end of November. Then 3 finals beginning first week of December (1 Required Course, 2 Electives).

This time last year...A LOT more motivated.

User avatar
Kiersten1985
Posts: 784
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Re: 2L Exam & Motivation Thread

Postby Kiersten1985 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:18 am

I don't think I'm more or less motivated, just far more interested in what I'm learning this year. Liking the topics this semester is making my work generally more enjoyable. I feel like I know what I'm doing now, too. So motivation is the same, pain is much less.

Sucks that you have a note during 2L. Ours isn't until next year.

lawschoolgrapedme
Posts: 205
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Re: 2L Exam & Motivation Thread

Postby lawschoolgrapedme » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Kiersten1985 wrote:I don't think I'm more or less motivated, just far more interested in what I'm learning this year. Liking the topics this semester is making my work generally more enjoyable. I feel like I know what I'm doing now, too. So motivation is the same, pain is much less.

Sucks that you have a note during 2L. Ours isn't until next year.


Please GTFO (i mean that in a polite way) - this forum is for slackers only

desertlaw
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Re: 2L Exam & Motivation Thread

Postby desertlaw » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Why can't we all just collectively agree to stop trying hard.

c3pO4
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Re: 2L Exam & Motivation Thread

Postby c3pO4 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 pm

lawschoolgrapedme wrote:
Kiersten1985 wrote:I don't think I'm more or less motivated, just far more interested in what I'm learning this year. Liking the topics this semester is making my work generally more enjoyable. I feel like I know what I'm doing now, too. So motivation is the same, pain is much less.

Sucks that you have a note during 2L. Ours isn't until next year.


Please GTFO (i mean that in a polite way) - this forum is for slackers only


"interested in what I'm learning" -- ugh. school is such a scam how can you be interested in anything they talk about. if this is true you should've gone to get a phd. htmfh

interalia504
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 am

Re: 2L Exam & Motivation Thread

Postby interalia504 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 pm

desertlaw wrote:Why can't we all just collectively agree to stop trying hard.


This, please!

User avatar
IrwinM.Fletcher
Posts: 1197
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: 2L Exam & Motivation Thread

Postby IrwinM.Fletcher » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 am

desertlaw wrote:Why can't we all just collectively agree to stop trying hard.


Yale rejected me :/




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: canterlol and 3 guests