Help SBL study business associations (corps) Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Diamond

Help SBL study business associations (corps)

Post by 20160810 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey friends and family, here's the situation:

My corps class is curved, and the final is something like 30-50 questions, entirely multiple choice. With 100ish people in the class, this freaks me out, because it suggests that missing 1-2 questions could well be the difference between an A and a B, so I want to practice doing multiple choice corporations tests. Problem is, my professor doesn't have any old exams up for us to look at. Would any of you happen to have access to some decent multiple choice biz-ass/corps tests with answers you could link me to?

If you'd prefer to email me filez, PM me and I'll give you my email address, as long as none of you sign me up for Michelle Bachmann's mailing list again (*cough* Betasteve *cough*)

leobowski

Silver

Re: Help SBL study business associations (corps)

Post by leobowski » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:22 pm

SBL wrote:Hey friends and family, here's the situation:

My corps class is curved, and the final is something like 30-50 questions, entirely multiple choice. With 100ish people in the class, this freaks me out, because it suggests that missing 1-2 questions could well be the difference between an A and a B, so I want to practice doing multiple choice corporations tests. Problem is, my professor doesn't have any old exams up for us to look at. Would any of you happen to have access to some decent multiple choice biz-ass/corps tests with answers you could link me to?

If you'd prefer to email me filez, PM me and I'll give you my email address, as long as none of you sign me up for Michelle Bachmann's mailing list again (*cough* Betasteve *cough*)

Just get the Q&A brolichtenstein. I did this with my biz associations final (40/60 MC/essay split) and got the high A. If you want my outline (heavily based off the E&E), PM me your email.

samfii

Bronze

Re: Help SBL study business associations (corps)

Post by samfii » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:37 pm

SBL wrote:Hey friends and family, here's the situation:

is this the class that all the 3Ls are bitching about because the preggo teacher changed the date of the final?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”