(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
- Posts: 18281
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm
Is that a thing? The quote is 56 words.
- Posts: 547
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 pm
Yes, unless the quote is in parentheticals.
- Posts: 739
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:21 pm
put that shit in parentheses.
- Posts: 4265
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am
Redraft that shit. No way you should be quoting a paragraph in a footnote.
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Omission by ellipses in a parenthetical is also doable.
Return to “Forum for Law School Students”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Furrcats, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest