Electronic Supplements

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
JDO

Electronic Supplements

Postby JDO » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello:

The Jailbroken Black's Law Dictionary doesn't work. If you know how to fix the application please feel free to message me.

Also, Lexis Nexis just released Q&A books as in-app purchases to their new application. Does anybody know about these or have they used them?

-JD

goosey

Re: Electronic Supplements

Postby goosey » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 am

JDO wrote:
Also, Lexis Nexis just released Q&A books as in-app purchases to their new application. Does anybody know about these or have they used them?

-JD

is this app just a way to buy the books? i'm confused

Thedude737

Postby Thedude737 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 pm

The "In a Nutshell" serious has kindle versions of Property and Constitutional Law.

JDO

Postby JDO » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes, the Q&A app is a modified version of the Q&A books. It will take you through the questions in the book. Now you download one app. To get each Q&A book, you make an in app purchase.

goosey wrote:
JDO wrote:

-JD

is this app just a way to buy the books? i'm confused

JDO

Postby JDO » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:18 pm

As an update: Black's Law Dict. works. The Q&A are available on sale for fairly cheap. There is also a mobile version of CALI which works well.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”