Study Guides (and a discount code!) Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
buggirl72

New

Study Guides (and a discount code!)

Post by buggirl72 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 am

Okay, I'm three weeks into the semester and have discovered that my Commercial Law class is a "teach yourself as you go" type of class. Which means I'm going to be investing in study aids for that class. Luckily, I came across a discount code for aspen books:

code: REP109 (gives 25% off study aid orders - works at --LinkRemoved--)

I read a great book when I was an OL that compiled what the group of authors thought was the best study aids for each class.

For Civil Procedures, I like Examples and Explanations. It does exactly what its name implies. I prefer to use it as a pre-study aid. When a new topic is being introduced, I read that and then moved to my textbook. Other students in my class liked Crunchtime. Pro's on Crunchtime is that it gives a clean outline and it is small (fast read).

I'll probably start with E & E for Commercial Law. I'll post an update on what I find out.

NYC Law

Gold

Re: Study Guides (and a discount code!)

Post by NYC Law » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am

notsureifspam

SilverE2

Silver

Post by SilverE2 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Based on the discount code, pretty sure its spam. Seems like a discount code that if someone were to use, she would get a cut. REP109...representative.

NotMyRealName09

Silver

Post by NotMyRealName09 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:08 pm

"Civil Procedures"

You are not a law student, because no one in America pluralizes civil procedure.

dailygrind

Diamond

Post by dailygrind » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 pm

SilverE2 wrote:Based on the discount code, pretty sure its spam. Seems like a discount code that if someone were to use, she would get a cut. REP109...representative.
I looked at it real fast and Glannon will cost the same on Amazon after the 25% discount is applied. Based on that, the rep109, and the fact that the user has one post, I am locking this shit down. If anyone objects, they can PM me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”