First Week of Law School

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
ilovesf

Re: First Week of Law School

Postby ilovesf » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 pm

morris248 wrote:
ilovesf wrote:is anyone else going over trademark/copyright/patent in property? we spent a long time on it because our prof specializes in IP, but it isn't in the e&e :|

It is not normally covered in the first semester property classes but it is in the second semester. There is an E&E just for intellectual property.

thanks, i didn't think it was normally covered. i don't really want to buy an e&e just about IP because we only did intros to the subjects and covered around 5 cases for each, so i think buying the e&e for it would probably go too in depth and cover more material than i really need.. but thanks

cheeseburger

Re: First Week of Law School

Postby cheeseburger » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:06 pm

ilovesf wrote:
morris248 wrote:
ilovesf wrote:is anyone else going over trademark/copyright/patent in property? we spent a long time on it because our prof specializes in IP, but it isn't in the e&e :|

It is not normally covered in the first semester property classes but it is in the second semester. There is an E&E just for intellectual property.

thanks, i didn't think it was normally covered. i don't really want to buy an e&e just about IP because we only did intros to the subjects and covered around 5 cases for each, so i think buying the e&e for it would probably go too in depth and cover more material than i really need.. but thanks

enjoy getting bottom 25 percent pwned

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”