Circus Ponies - newb question

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Charles Barkley

Circus Ponies - newb question

Postby Charles Barkley » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 pm

I just bought a MBP within the last week. I'm using the trial version of Circus Ponies and plan on buying it at the end of the trial.

My question is how do I create multiple tabs in a notebook? For instance, I have a notebook for Evidence. I am able to create 1 tab by selecting Page --> Add Tab. However, once I add a tab that option disappears and is replaced by "Remove Tab".

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Charles Barkley

Re: Circus Ponies - newb question

Postby Charles Barkley » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Just to clarify. I want to be able to use circus ponies like i did one note last year where i had a tab for my class notes, case briefs, and outlines in the same notebook.

bendtheslurry

Postby bendtheslurry » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Page ---> Divider page

Once you are on that tab if you go to page style and customize you can change the colors of the tabs as well

gtrwanka

Postby gtrwanka » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Ive got another newb question. I've been using it successfully for the passed month or so but I can't figure out how to un-indent a control (bullet point) after making a bunch of sub controls. The only way that I know of is to use the cursor and manually move it back. Is there a hotkey for this action? Does that question make sense?

Charles Barkley

Postby Charles Barkley » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Thank you Bend.

Wanka, I would answer your question but I am a newb as well haha.

mlbennani

Postby mlbennani » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 am

I downloaded the user guide from Circus Ponies' website and I found it so helpful. It will answer all your questions. I also just started using it about 2 weeks ago and already feel good about the organization of my notebooks for 1L. Try the user guide first, you'll find it easy to follow.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”