Circus Ponies Freezes too much Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
gtrwanka

New

Circus Ponies Freezes too much

Post by gtrwanka » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Does anyone else have this problem? Every time I cut something from Circus Ponies, the damn thing freezes up. I have a new MBP and I'm running Lion. I think it might be a problem with the new OS? I can't be sure as I got CP after upgrading to Lion. Does anyone else have this problem? It's starting to look as though I'd be better off just using Pages or Word.

CyLaw

Gold

Re: Circus Ponies Freezes too much

Post by CyLaw » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Have you updated? There was an update yesterday that fixed some bugs causing crashes in Lion. And yes, it is a lion-cp thing. Prior to lion I rarely had issues with CP (most software has some bugs). CP is working on getting their framework upgraded to lessen the problems in lion.

gtrwanka

New

Post by gtrwanka » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

CyLaw wrote:Have you updated? There was an update yesterday that fixed some bugs causing crashes in Lion. And yes, it is a lion-cp thing. Prior to lion I rarely had issues with CP (most software has some bugs). CP is working on getting their framework upgraded to lessen the problems in lion.

Thanks so much. Im downloading the update right now.

blurped

New

Post by blurped » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Never had a problem with CP freezing, but Lion is another story. It seems to be more stable now than it was. CP is compatible with Lion--

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”