Recommend a good Laptop backpack and/or sleeve Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
salvage

Bronze

Recommend a good Laptop backpack and/or sleeve

Post by salvage » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 pm

I have a couple laptop bags, but I'd rather not lug that, plus a backpack filled with books around, and it's probably time to think about a new backpack anyway, so I thought I might combine the two. Can anyone recommend a good laptop backpack? As for specifics, I have a 13 inch macbook. Further, recommend a decent laptop sleeve, as I don't feel all that comfortable having the computer loose in a backpack with heavy books.

Thanks!

ran12

Silver

Re: Recommend a good Laptop backpack and/or sleeve

Post by ran12 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 pm

salvage wrote:I have a couple laptop bags, but I'd rather not lug that, plus a backpack filled with books around, and it's probably time to think about a new backpack anyway, so I thought I might combine the two. Can anyone recommend a good laptop backpack? As for specifics, I have a 13 inch macbook. Further, recommend a decent laptop sleeve, as I don't feel all that comfortable having the computer loose in a backpack with heavy books.

Thanks!
I got a LLBean Quad pack. It's pretty big and has a laptop sleeve built in.

Geist13

Silver

Post by Geist13 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 am

I use this as my sleeve and think its quite awesome. Note that you can pick different sizes to fit the size of your computer.

http://www.amazon.com/Caselogic-PLS-13- ... 739&sr=8-1

shepdawg

Bronze

Post by shepdawg » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Get a DaKine backpack with the laptop sleeve built into it, and get a neoprene laptop cover. Double protection without all the extra bulk of a laptop case.

Iceman389

Bronze

Post by Iceman389 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Northface Surge. Done and Done.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”