OS X Lion + ExamSoft

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Miznitic
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby Miznitic » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:38 pm

ResolutePear wrote:I wouldn't be too worried about Lion compatibility.

What I would be worried about is using a MBA for a mission-critical application, like finals. Just saying.


Care to put forth some actual reasoning behind your ominous warning, or are you just putting forth some FUD?

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Miznitic wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:I wouldn't be too worried about Lion compatibility.

What I would be worried about is using a MBA for a mission-critical application, like finals. Just saying.


Care to put forth some actual reasoning behind your ominous warning, or are you just putting forth some FUD?


http://blog.scoopz.com/2009/01/20/macbo ... ken-hinge/

That's one of the more lulzy issues since 2009.

Miznitic
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby Miznitic » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Funny that, I've not had a problem with my 11" 2010 MBA and I don't expect to have a problem with my new 2011 MBA.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Miznitic wrote:Funny that, I've not had a problem with my 11" 2010 MBA and I don't expect to have a problem with my new 2011 MBA.


:lol: Wow. I wish I had your optimism.

Well, I bet this person had the same view on their laptop:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 3&t=134365

Miznitic
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby Miznitic » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:58 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
Miznitic wrote:Funny that, I've not had a problem with my 11" 2010 MBA and I don't expect to have a problem with my new 2011 MBA.


:lol: Wow. I wish I had your optimism.

Well, I bet this person had the same view on their laptop:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134365


Spill coffee on pretty much any laptop, and you're screwed. Are you purposely trolling, or what?

I've had a MBA since 2010 and it survived an intense year with not a single hiccup. I upgraded to the 2011 for the thunderbird port/i5 processor.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Miznitic wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
Miznitic wrote:Funny that, I've not had a problem with my 11" 2010 MBA and I don't expect to have a problem with my new 2011 MBA.


:lol: Wow. I wish I had your optimism.

Well, I bet this person had the same view on their laptop:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134365


Spill coffee on pretty much any laptop, and you're screwed. Are you purposely trolling, or what?

I've had a MBA since 2010 and it survived an intense year with not a single hiccup. I upgraded to the 2011 for the thunderbird port/i5 processor.


:roll: Thinkpad T-series keyboards have spill-drainage. Nothing wrong with asking about it, but learn to not call somebody a troll because you don't know the alternatives.

Miznitic
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby Miznitic » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 pm

I'll stick with my MBA. It's served me well thus far, I suppose because I'm not an inept klutz requiring spill drainage.

User avatar
cofc2008
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby cofc2008 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
http://blog.scoopz.com/2009/01/20/macbo ... ken-hinge/

That's one of the more lulzy issues since 2009.


And this article from 2 years ago applies to the new MBA how exactly? Don't you think someone at Apple said "maybe we should make sure that never happens again"?

With the coffee thing:If you are unlucky enough/klutzy enough to spill coffee on your keyboard, you are screwed anyways--draining keyboard or not.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 pm

cofc2008 wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
http://blog.scoopz.com/2009/01/20/macbo ... ken-hinge/

That's one of the more lulzy issues since 2009.


And this article from 2 years ago applies to the new MBA how exactly? Don't you think someone at Apple said "maybe we should make sure that never happens again"?

With the coffee thing:If you are unlucky enough/klutzy enough to spill coffee on your keyboard, you are screwed anyways--draining keyboard or not.


:lol: Thanks for highlighting my point. It's been ~2-3 years and they haven't. In fact, they updated the troubleshooting guide to correctly reflect how fucked you are. :P

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2948

As for the "coffee thing," you're not fucked. The whole point behind the spill-resistant keyboard is to allow any liquid dropped on the laptop to filter out through the side of the laptop. Leaving the laptop unaffected.

User avatar
cofc2008
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby cofc2008 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
cofc2008 wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
http://blog.scoopz.com/2009/01/20/macbo ... ken-hinge/

That's one of the more lulzy issues since 2009.


And this article from 2 years ago applies to the new MBA how exactly? Don't you think someone at Apple said "maybe we should make sure that never happens again"?

With the coffee thing:If you are unlucky enough/klutzy enough to spill coffee on your keyboard, you are screwed anyways--draining keyboard or not.


:lol: Thanks for highlighting my point. It's been ~2-3 years and they haven't. In fact, they updated the troubleshooting guide to correctly reflect how fucked you are. :P

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2948

As for the "coffee thing," you're not fucked. The whole point behind the spill-resistant keyboard is to allow any liquid dropped on the laptop to filter out through the side of the laptop. Leaving the laptop unaffected.



lol.

Once again, this link was last updated BEFORE the new MBA came out. I've have seen nor heard anything about the same problem with the new MBA, so I ask again, sir, what does this have to do with the new MBA?

I fully understand why the keyboard drainage is there, my whole point is that something that unlucky or klutzy is indicative of more bad things to come. Hence, you are screwed anyways--draining keyboard or not.

User avatar
cofc2008
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby cofc2008 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Before you respond, please keep in mind that the word of the day is "new."

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:29 pm

cofc2008 wrote:Before you respond, please keep in mind that the word of the day is "new."


Such a pretentious douche/Apple fanboy. :roll:

At any rate, I'm not here to argue with you. If you're butthurt, then - hey. Whatever.

One is made for mission critical applications, and one isn't. That's all.

Miznitic
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby Miznitic » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 pm

ResolutePear wrote:One is made for mission critical applications, and one isn't. That's all.


And you have the ability to prove this, how? Your right though, the MBA isn't mission critical - No consumer grade laptop may be deemed, "mission-critical." Those that are, are well beyond the budget of law students.

In any event, we've gone way off-topic from the original post. Perhaps this is an illustration of your own fanboism to insert anti-Mac rhetoric where it wasn't needed.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Miznitic wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:One is made for mission critical applications, and one isn't. That's all.


And you have the ability to prove this, how? Your right though, the MBA isn't mission critical - No consumer grade laptop may be deemed, "mission-critical." Those that are, are well beyond the budget of law students.

In any event, we've gone way off-topic from the original post. Perhaps this is an illustration of your own fanboism to insert anti-Mac rhetoric where it wasn't needed.


The T-series is milspec-810g.

Anyways, you're right. Take it to the general laptop talk thread.

User avatar
drmguy
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby drmguy » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
Miznitic wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:One is made for mission critical applications, and one isn't. That's all.


And you have the ability to prove this, how? Your right though, the MBA isn't mission critical - No consumer grade laptop may be deemed, "mission-critical." Those that are, are well beyond the budget of law students.

In any event, we've gone way off-topic from the original post. Perhaps this is an illustration of your own fanboism to insert anti-Mac rhetoric where it wasn't needed.


The T-series is milspec-810g.

Anyways, you're right. Take it to the general laptop talk thread.


If there's more than this please correct me but mil-spec 810 certifies it can endure:
low pressure for altitude testing; exposure to high and low temperatures plus temperature shock (both operating and in storage); rain (including wind blown and freezing rain); humidity, fungus, salt fog for rust testing; sand and dust exposure; explosive atmosphere; leakage; acceleration; shock and transport shock (i.e., triangle/sine/square wave shocks); gunfire vibration; and random vibration.

I'm not much of an apocalyptic scenario type person but when there is gunfire in the classroom my MBA won't be certified to withstand the vibration so you got me there.

User avatar
almightypush
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby almightypush » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 pm

drmguy wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
Miznitic wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:One is made for mission critical applications, and one isn't. That's all.


And you have the ability to prove this, how? Your right though, the MBA isn't mission critical - No consumer grade laptop may be deemed, "mission-critical." Those that are, are well beyond the budget of law students.

In any event, we've gone way off-topic from the original post. Perhaps this is an illustration of your own fanboism to insert anti-Mac rhetoric where it wasn't needed.


The T-series is milspec-810g.

Anyways, you're right. Take it to the general laptop talk thread.


If there's more than this please correct me but mil-spec 810 certifies it can endure:
low pressure for altitude testing; exposure to high and low temperatures plus temperature shock (both operating and in storage); rain (including wind blown and freezing rain); humidity, fungus, salt fog for rust testing; sand and dust exposure; explosive atmosphere; leakage; acceleration; shock and transport shock (i.e., triangle/sine/square wave shocks); gunfire vibration; and random vibration.

I'm not much of an apocalyptic scenario type person but when there is gunfire in the classroom my MBA won't be certified to withstand the vibration so you got me there.


And let's not get started on those all-too-common salt fog formations above professors' lecterns...

:roll:

User avatar
cofc2008
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:29 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby cofc2008 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:13 am

ResolutePear wrote::lol: Thanks for highlighting my point. It's been ~2-3 years and they haven't. In fact, they updated the troubleshooting guide to correctly reflect how fucked you are. :P



I'd say that this was the beginning of the douche baggery, I simply responded in kind.

If you are going to come off as an asshole (with your smiley faces and "thanks for highlighting that" BS) while presenting out of date and irrelevant evidence, then I will nail you for it.

ResolutePear wrote:
I'm not here to argue with you



Yes....how could I have mistaken your argument for an argument?

I was simply questioning your irrelevant evidence. Don't resort to name calling just because you didn't like it when I called you out for it.

You like Thinkpad's, which is fine. I like Mac's, which is also fine. If you want to criticize macs, then have something to criticize instead of outdated, irrelevant, bullshit articles that have nothing to do with the current product line. I emphasized the "new" because you obviously missed the F-ing memo on my first rebuttal.

For the record, I have never owned a Mac. I've used my gf's extensively, but have always been a pc owner and fan as well. Thinkpad's are awesome laptops and I love their keyboards, but I decided to go with a mac. Many PC lovers are critical of Macs and there are numerous, valid reasons why. However, a hinge problem is not one of them with the new line. You obviously are much more versed in knowledge of computers than I am, so i find it even more strange that you would choose the hinge problem to bring up. Even when I pointed out that that applied only to the old line and it was clear that the hinge issue did not apply now, you were resolute in your criticism. Then you took a healthy, respectful and lively debate and made it personal with the pretentious douche remark. How about we just stick to facts?


:lol:


Oh and to keep the post on topic:

The mac version will be out long before exams are happening (deep breath mac users). Although I talked to the IT person at my school and she mentioned a bigger problem.

In her words (because I don't understand it): Lion has fundamentally changed the way in which a Mac "talks" to our servers. So, at the moment, macs cannot access anything besides the internet at the law school.

She did make it sound like the problem was fixable in the near future though.

User avatar
gothamm
Posts: 506
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby gothamm » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 pm

cofc2008 wrote:
ResolutePear wrote::lol: Thanks for highlighting my point. It's been ~2-3 years and they haven't. In fact, they updated the troubleshooting guide to correctly reflect how fucked you are. :P



I'd say that this was the beginning of the douche baggery, I simply responded in kind.

If you are going to come off as an asshole (with your smiley faces and "thanks for highlighting that" BS) while presenting out of date and irrelevant evidence, then I will nail you for it.

ResolutePear wrote:
I'm not here to argue with you



Yes....how could I have mistaken your argument for an argument?

I was simply questioning your irrelevant evidence. Don't resort to name calling just because you didn't like it when I called you out for it.

You like Thinkpad's, which is fine. I like Mac's, which is also fine. If you want to criticize macs, then have something to criticize instead of outdated, irrelevant, bullshit articles that have nothing to do with the current product line. I emphasized the "new" because you obviously missed the F-ing memo on my first rebuttal.

For the record, I have never owned a Mac. I've used my gf's extensively, but have always been a pc owner and fan as well. Thinkpad's are awesome laptops and I love their keyboards, but I decided to go with a mac. Many PC lovers are critical of Macs and there are numerous, valid reasons why. However, a hinge problem is not one of them with the new line. You obviously are much more versed in knowledge of computers than I am, so i find it even more strange that you would choose the hinge problem to bring up. Even when I pointed out that that applied only to the old line and it was clear that the hinge issue did not apply now, you were resolute in your criticism. Then you took a healthy, respectful and lively debate and made it personal with the pretentious douche remark. How about we just stick to facts?


:lol:


Oh and to keep the post on topic:

The mac version will be out long before exams are happening (deep breath mac users). Although I talked to the IT person at my school and she mentioned a bigger problem.

In her words (because I don't understand it): Lion has fundamentally changed the way in which a Mac "talks" to our servers. So, at the moment, macs cannot access anything besides the internet at the law school.

She did make it sound like the problem was fixable in the near future though.


lol at this whole argument. I swear resolutepear is a lenovo representative trolling TLS sometimes. Furthermore, I do not think that his knowledge is proficient when it comes to computers in general.


anyhow,

this whole lion thing is starting to worry me a bit. I believe a previous post quoted mid august as the date of a software update? any news?

User avatar
Heartford
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby Heartford » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

I emailed Exam 4 about it, and it took them a couple of weeks to get back to me. They basically said "we're working on it. Please keep in mind that we only had the dev version of Lion until the recent public release, so we're using that as an excuse for not being on top of our game."

I don't know anything about programming, but Exam 4 looks and feels like it was designed in 1986, so how difficult is it really to make it work on an OS update?

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:30 pm

gothamm wrote:
cofc2008 wrote:
ResolutePear wrote::lol: Thanks for highlighting my point. It's been ~2-3 years and they haven't. In fact, they updated the troubleshooting guide to correctly reflect how fucked you are. :P



I'd say that this was the beginning of the douche baggery, I simply responded in kind.

If you are going to come off as an asshole (with your smiley faces and "thanks for highlighting that" BS) while presenting out of date and irrelevant evidence, then I will nail you for it.

ResolutePear wrote:
I'm not here to argue with you



Yes....how could I have mistaken your argument for an argument?

I was simply questioning your irrelevant evidence. Don't resort to name calling just because you didn't like it when I called you out for it.

You like Thinkpad's, which is fine. I like Mac's, which is also fine. If you want to criticize macs, then have something to criticize instead of outdated, irrelevant, bullshit articles that have nothing to do with the current product line. I emphasized the "new" because you obviously missed the F-ing memo on my first rebuttal.

For the record, I have never owned a Mac. I've used my gf's extensively, but have always been a pc owner and fan as well. Thinkpad's are awesome laptops and I love their keyboards, but I decided to go with a mac. Many PC lovers are critical of Macs and there are numerous, valid reasons why. However, a hinge problem is not one of them with the new line. You obviously are much more versed in knowledge of computers than I am, so i find it even more strange that you would choose the hinge problem to bring up. Even when I pointed out that that applied only to the old line and it was clear that the hinge issue did not apply now, you were resolute in your criticism. Then you took a healthy, respectful and lively debate and made it personal with the pretentious douche remark. How about we just stick to facts?


:lol:


Oh and to keep the post on topic:

The mac version will be out long before exams are happening (deep breath mac users). Although I talked to the IT person at my school and she mentioned a bigger problem.

In her words (because I don't understand it): Lion has fundamentally changed the way in which a Mac "talks" to our servers. So, at the moment, macs cannot access anything besides the internet at the law school.

She did make it sound like the problem was fixable in the near future though.


lol at this whole argument. I swear resolutepear is a lenovo representative trolling TLS sometimes. Furthermore, I do not think that his knowledge is proficient when it comes to computers in general.


anyhow,

this whole lion thing is starting to worry me a bit. I believe a previous post quoted mid august as the date of a software update? any news?


If you looked at my other posts, I make extensive cases for both OS' and architectures. If you haven't read them, well that's on you.

And hey, I could care less of your assessment on my knowledge in IT. Anybody can be a critic, step up to the plate if you have more to contribute - otherwise: lulz.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:38 pm

drmguy wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
Miznitic wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:One is made for mission critical applications, and one isn't. That's all.


And you have the ability to prove this, how? Your right though, the MBA isn't mission critical - No consumer grade laptop may be deemed, "mission-critical." Those that are, are well beyond the budget of law students.

In any event, we've gone way off-topic from the original post. Perhaps this is an illustration of your own fanboism to insert anti-Mac rhetoric where it wasn't needed.


The T-series is milspec-810g.

Anyways, you're right. Take it to the general laptop talk thread.


If there's more than this please correct me but mil-spec 810 certifies it can endure:
low pressure for altitude testing; exposure to high and low temperatures plus temperature shock (both operating and in storage); rain (including wind blown and freezing rain); humidity, fungus, salt fog for rust testing; sand and dust exposure; explosive atmosphere; leakage; acceleration; shock and transport shock (i.e., triangle/sine/square wave shocks); gunfire vibration; and random vibration.

I'm not much of an apocalyptic scenario type person but when there is gunfire in the classroom my MBA won't be certified to withstand the vibration so you got me there.


Oh! Well, in my classroom - there's constant gunfire!

It can withstand drops, rain, and heat/cold changes. That's what it means. How can you seriously complain about bringing that up when asked about mission-critical laptops?

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:44 pm

cofc2008 wrote:
ResolutePear wrote::lol: Thanks for highlighting my point. It's been ~2-3 years and they haven't. In fact, they updated the troubleshooting guide to correctly reflect how fucked you are. :P



I'd say that this was the beginning of the douche baggery, I simply responded in kind.

If you are going to come off as an asshole (with your smiley faces and "thanks for highlighting that" BS) while presenting out of date and irrelevant evidence, then I will nail you for it.

ResolutePear wrote:
I'm not here to argue with you



Yes....how could I have mistaken your argument for an argument?

I was simply questioning your irrelevant evidence. Don't resort to name calling just because you didn't like it when I called you out for it.

You like Thinkpad's, which is fine. I like Mac's, which is also fine. If you want to criticize macs, then have something to criticize instead of outdated, irrelevant, bullshit articles that have nothing to do with the current product line. I emphasized the "new" because you obviously missed the F-ing memo on my first rebuttal.

For the record, I have never owned a Mac. I've used my gf's extensively, but have always been a pc owner and fan as well. Thinkpad's are awesome laptops and I love their keyboards, but I decided to go with a mac. Many PC lovers are critical of Macs and there are numerous, valid reasons why. However, a hinge problem is not one of them with the new line. You obviously are much more versed in knowledge of computers than I am, so i find it even more strange that you would choose the hinge problem to bring up. Even when I pointed out that that applied only to the old line and it was clear that the hinge issue did not apply now, you were resolute in your criticism. Then you took a healthy, respectful and lively debate and made it personal with the pretentious douche remark. How about we just stick to facts?


:lol:


I'm not going into this design issue any further, but notice how the new MBA's have been out for less than 2 months and the 3+ old MBA's are now "irrelevant" because it's not the current line. Hey, I'm all for early adoption - but to say that the hinge problem is fixed is a grossly uninformed opinion. So, I agree - let's stick to the facts! Lets see some field-test results.

User avatar
drmguy
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:43 am

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby drmguy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 pm

ResolutePear wrote:
Oh! Well, in my classroom - there's constant gunfire!

It can withstand drops, rain, and heat/cold changes. That's what it means. How can you seriously complain about bringing that up when asked about mission-critical laptops?


1. Didn't address salt fog brought up by almighty

2. Just tell us how much Lenovo is paying you

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

cofc2008 wrote:Oh and to keep the post on topic:

The mac version will be out long before exams are happening (deep breath mac users). Although I talked to the IT person at my school and she mentioned a bigger problem.

In her words (because I don't understand it): Lion has fundamentally changed the way in which a Mac "talks" to our servers. So, at the moment, macs cannot access anything besides the internet at the law school.

She did make it sound like the problem was fixable in the near future though.


It's more likely to be the extra level of hardware abstraction they added by making applications sandboxed because not much has changed on the TCP/IP stack. Though, it could be the ASLR implementation. Perhaps they'll get off their asses and implement a viable Bootcamp option.

User avatar
ResolutePear
Posts: 8614
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Re: OS X Lion + ExamSoft

Postby ResolutePear » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 pm

drmguy wrote:
ResolutePear wrote:
Oh! Well, in my classroom - there's constant gunfire!

It can withstand drops, rain, and heat/cold changes. That's what it means. How can you seriously complain about bringing that up when asked about mission-critical laptops?


1. Didn't address salt fog brought up by almighty

2. Just tell us how much Lenovo is paying you


1. If you need solid salt fog proofing, you'll have to move up to a Toughbook.

2. Millions.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Downstairs_Mixup, flashyguy21, manuel390, narddawg, pd_1023, sr1986, Trippel, weneedahealer and 33 guests