The "Am I a Gunner?" thread.

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
reepS

Re: The "Am I a Gunner?" thread.

Postby reepS » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Verity wrote:In UG, I used to hate idiots who showed up for class still practically in their pajamas, for both morning and especially afternoon classes.

So, the ceiling is established (no business formal). What's the floor?

Depends on how hot she is?

Verity

Postby Verity » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 pm

reepS wrote:
Verity wrote:In UG, I used to hate idiots who showed up for class still practically in their pajamas, for both morning and especially afternoon classes.

Depends on how hot she is?

Assume nothing more than a simple humanoid.

luthersloan

Postby luthersloan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:45 pm

I do not think I have ever given any thought to the way my classmates dress, except for that guy who wore a bear suit to an exam...

mintypineapple

Postby mintypineapple » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 am

There are different types of gunners in my opinion. There were people in my section who raised their hands every class and asked STUPID questions; most of the time I would sit there listening to the questions and rolling my eyes wishing they would just stfu.

Then there was a girl who raised her hand to answer every hypo the prof gave out, but she would do it in such an obnoxious way like 'pick me! pick me!' swining her arm around. Once the prof asked me a question and not even 1 sec went by and her hand shot up, I proceeded to answer the question and she turned around and literally gave me the dirtiest look I've ever gotten. all because I answered a question directed at me.

gwuorbust

Postby gwuorbust » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 am

mintypineapple wrote:There are different types of gunners in my opinion. There were people in my section who raised their hands every class and asked STUPID questions; most of the time I would sit there listening to the questions and rolling my eyes wishing they would just stfu.

Then there was a girl who raised her hand to answer every hypo the prof gave out, but she would do it in such an obnoxious way like 'pick me! pick me!' swining her arm around. Once the prof asked me a question and not even 1 sec went by and her hand shot up, I proceeded to answer the question and she turned around and literally gave me the dirtiest look I've ever gotten. all because I answered a question directed at me.

THIS. fuck.that.shit.

applejacks

Postby applejacks » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:27 pm

It's the class participation gunners that piss me off the most. They hog class time and don't allow anyone else to speak or participate.

Postby 09042014 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Wearing pajamas is gross.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”