Most amazing citations you will ever see.

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
Lawquacious
Posts: 2037
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 am

Re: Most amazing citations you will ever see.

Postby Lawquacious » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 pm

npe wrote:bump



u srs? :lol:

TheFriendlyBarber
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:13 am

Re: Most amazing citations you will ever see.

Postby TheFriendlyBarber » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 am

When you sit on the Court, you can cite whatever the f--- you want.

I thought this thread was going to be something along the lines of

"As this Court held in United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939), a woman's right to expose herself indecently is fully protected under the Second Amendment--if you can bear an arm, you can bear a tit." District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) ("Miller stands . . . for the proposition that the Second Amendment right, whatever its nature, extends only to certain types of weapons, [such as tits])."

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Most amazing citations you will ever see.

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 am

TheFriendlyBarber wrote:When you sit on the Court, you can cite whatever the f--- you want.

I thought this thread was going to be something along the lines of

"As this Court held in United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939), a woman's right to expose herself indecently is fully protected under the Second Amendment--if you can bear an arm, you can bare? a tit." District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) ("Miller stands . . . for the proposition that the Second Amendment right, whatever its nature, extends only to certain types of weapons, [such as tits])."

stormy
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Most amazing citations you will ever see.

Postby stormy » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
TheFriendlyBarber wrote:When you sit on the Court, you can cite whatever the f--- you want.

I thought this thread was going to be something along the lines of

"As this Court held in United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939), a woman's right to expose herself indecently is fully protected under the Second Amendment--if you can bearbare? an arm, you can bare? a tit." District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) ("Miller stands . . . for the proposition that the Second Amendment right, whatever its nature, extends only to certain types of weapons, [such as tits])."

User avatar
truthypants
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:50 am

Re: Most amazing citations you will ever see.

Postby truthypants » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 pm

stormy wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:
TheFriendlyBarber wrote:When you sit on the Court, you can cite whatever the f--- you want.

I thought this thread was going to be something along the lines of

"As this Court held in United States v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939), a woman's right to expose herself indecently is fully protected under the Second Amendment--if you can bear[/s[s]]bare? bear an arm, you can bare? a tit." District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) ("Miller stands . . . for the proposition that the Second Amendment right, whatever its nature, extends only to certain types of weapons, [such as tits])."


Image




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lymenheimer, pancakes3, Tiddlywinks and 2 guests