Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
flcath
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby flcath » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 am

IAFG wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:Taking girls out on dates does not increase your QoL. Getting laid does, and it does not require $400/mo. I would much rather drink at home with friends, go out to the bar for 1 drink, pick up a lady friend and return home. If you play that right, you are spending far less money, sleeping with new girls consistently, and only listening to some chick run her mouth about shit that you don't care about when you are trying to get her into bed.

Dating is a waste of money.

HTH

/thread

Why yes, fucking a new girl every time you feel like it by just going out with your friends and buying a drink would improve many law students' QoL. Other things that would:
- Inheriting $100 million from an estranged uncle
- Growing 3 inches taller overnight
- SCOTUS clerkship
- A 19 year old bisexual supermodel girlfriend whose hobbies include spoiling her boyfriend with fast cars and bringing home female co-workers for threesomes
- Father being a WLRK partner

I was going to go this direction at first, but I settled on the direct response. Yours was funnier than mine would've been.

splitmuch
Posts: 968
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby splitmuch » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:30 pm

IAFG wrote:
rayiner wrote:
I have more sex than I can handle plus snuggles plus a playmate. I don't even have to pretend to care about some vapid bitch long enough to get her into bed.

HTH.

often overlooked selling point of NU law: it's RIGHT NEXT DOOR to playboy corporate headquarters. and YES playmates DO come there for shoots. i have spotted a handful of them walking in or out or getting coffee at the shop on the first floor.



Girl who calls walks in parks lame is posting on TLS at 11 30 on a friday night. Just saying.

shoeshine
Posts: 1241
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby shoeshine » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 pm

No one dates as much as I did in undergrad.

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 pm

IAFG wrote:
rayiner wrote:
I have more sex than I can handle plus snuggles plus a playmate. I don't even have to pretend to care about some vapid bitch long enough to get her into bed.

HTH.

often overlooked selling point of NU law: it's RIGHT NEXT DOOR to playboy corporate headquarters. and YES playmates DO come there for shoots. i have spotted a handful of them walking in or out or getting coffee at the shop on the first floor.

I hope this isn't meant to imply that anyone at our school would have a shot with one.

User avatar
Emma.
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Emma. » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
IAFG wrote:
rayiner wrote:
I have more sex than I can handle plus snuggles plus a playmate. I don't even have to pretend to care about some vapid bitch long enough to get her into bed.

HTH.

often overlooked selling point of NU law: it's RIGHT NEXT DOOR to playboy corporate headquarters. and YES playmates DO come there for shoots. i have spotted a handful of them walking in or out or getting coffee at the shop on the first floor.

I hope this isn't meant to imply that anyone at our school would have a shot with one.


<3

User avatar
JollyGreenGiant
Posts: 995
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:12 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby JollyGreenGiant » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 pm

IAFG wrote:Why yes, fucking a new girl every time you feel like it by just going out with your friends and buying a drink would improve many law students' QoL. Other things that would:
- Inheriting $100 million from an estranged uncle
- Growing 3 inches taller overnight
- SCOTUS clerkship
- A 19 year old bisexual supermodel girlfriend whose hobbies include spoiling her boyfriend with fast cars and bringing home female co-workers for threesomes
- Father being a WLRK partner


Fixed!

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:14 pm

rayiner wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:You don't have time or money to go on dates. People usually just hook up once in a while, and try not to let anyone know about it even though everyone finds out anyway. It's a rumor mill.


There is plenty of time and money to go on dates. It's just that people in LS are retarded.

Or they don't want to date law students. Many of the posters ITT are great examples of why.

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby rayiner » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
rayiner wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:You don't have time or money to go on dates. People usually just hook up once in a while, and try not to let anyone know about it even though everyone finds out anyway. It's a rumor mill.


There is plenty of time and money to go on dates. It's just that people in LS are retarded.

Or they don't want to date law students. Many of the posters ITT are great examples of why.


Oh I fully support not dating law students. I'm just saying that people in LS are retarded and try to do so anyway.

imjustjoking22
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby imjustjoking22 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:48 pm

IAFG wrote:Yeah apparently the guys around here pull massive bait-and-switches: fun and interesting to date! ... for 6 months. Then it's xboxes and hot pockets.


What girl doesn't like xbox and hot pockets??? :D

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 pm

imjustjoking22 wrote:
IAFG wrote:Yeah apparently the guys around here pull massive bait-and-switches: fun and interesting to date! ... for 6 months. Then it's xboxes and hot pockets.


What girl doesn't like xbox and hot pockets??? :D

wii > xbox, pizza rolls > hot pockets

User avatar
bceagles182
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby bceagles182 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:01 pm

RC Fail.

Did I say it worked every time? No, I said you will sleep with new girls on a consistent basis for cheap. In other words, if you do it twice a week, and it works 25% of the time, you get a new girl every other week, which is frequently enough for me. Of course you may have some cold spells, but if you have solid game, you'll have hot streaks as well.

It's not my fault that you aren't good looking/don't have game.
Last edited by bceagles182 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
rayiner
Posts: 6184
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby rayiner » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:03 pm

bceagles182 wrote:RC Fail.

Did I say it worked every time? No, I said you will sleep with new girls on a consistent basis for cheap. In other words, if you do it twice a week, and it works 25% of the time, you get a new girl every other week, which is frequently enough for me. Of course you may have some cold spells, but if you have solid game, you'll have hot streaks as well.

It's not my fault that you don't have game.


So you get laid twice a month and are giving us advice about game?

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby stratocophic » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 pm

rayiner wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:RC Fail.

Did I say it worked every time? No, I said you will sleep with new girls on a consistent basis for cheap. In other words, if you do it twice a week, and it works 25% of the time, you get a new girl every other week, which is frequently enough for me. Of course you may have some cold spells, but if you have solid game, you'll have hot streaks as well.

It's not my fault that you don't have game.


So you get laid twice a month and are giving us advice about game?
Plus, you've got to shift the expenses on all of the failed attempts to the few successful ones. That cost-laid ratio is rapidly beginning to look less favorable than originally advertised.

User avatar
bceagles182
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby bceagles182 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Once again, RC fail. I didn't say that was my success rate. Likewise, I never said that I don't sleep with the same girls multiple times.

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:06 pm

rayiner wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:RC Fail.

Did I say it worked every time? No, I said you will sleep with new girls on a consistent basis for cheap. In other words, if you do it twice a week, and it works 25% of the time, you get a new girl every other week, which is frequently enough for me. Of course you may have some cold spells, but if you have solid game, you'll have hot streaks as well.

It's not my fault that you don't have game.


So you get laid twice a month and are giving us advice about game?

And I really, really, really doubt that it works that often.

User avatar
bceagles182
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby bceagles182 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Hey, no worries guys, I've heard that girls lower their standards at about 1:45 am, so you might still have some success.

User avatar
bceagles182
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby bceagles182 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

My point remains the same. Taking girls out on dates is a waste of money if your only goal is to sleep with as many women as possible with the lowest expenses incurred.

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby stratocophic » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

bceagles182 wrote:Hey, no worries guys, I've heard that girls lower their standards at about 1:45 am, so you might still have some success.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

bceagles182 wrote:Hey, no worries guys, I've heard that girls lower their standards at about 1:45 am, so you might still have some success.

SCORE!!!!!111!!!!!1

Lady Croft
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Lady Croft » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

bceagles182 wrote:My point remains the same. Taking girls out on dates is a waste of money if your only goal is to sleep with as many women as possible with the lowest expenses incurred.


The point isn't to get as many women as possible but to get laid as often as possible. Getting laid comes easier and more regularly with a gf than striking out night after night with random chicks in the hopes that you get lucky 25% of the time.

And if you continue to claim you get lucky more often than that we're gonna need to see pix.

NarwhalPunter
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby NarwhalPunter » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
rayiner wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:RC Fail.

Did I say it worked every time? No, I said you will sleep with new girls on a consistent basis for cheap. In other words, if you do it twice a week, and it works 25% of the time, you get a new girl every other week, which is frequently enough for me. Of course you may have some cold spells, but if you have solid game, you'll have hot streaks as well.

It's not my fault that you don't have game.


So you get laid twice a month and are giving us advice about game?

And I really, really, really doubt that it works that often.


Depends on what level of grenade he's willing to hop on.

LS dating trends don't seem much different to me from anything else, minus the creepy secretiveness that girls seem to attempt. Guys who have a clue and got dates before LS continue to get dates. Girls who are hot and don't stress-snack themselves into oblivion continue to get plenty of action as well. People who were clueless before are still clueless, but their odds may have increased slightly by being surrounded by such massive amounts of social ineptitude.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Grizz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 pm

IAFG wrote:- Growing 3 inches taller longer overnight

User avatar
Holly Golightly
Posts: 4618
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Dear posters in this thread,

Thank you for reminding me of why law students are idiots who I would never want to date.

xoxo,

Holly

User avatar
bceagles182
Posts: 615
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby bceagles182 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:16 pm

Getting laid with the same chick gets boring after like a month IMO. But I suppose to each his own.

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Postby stratocophic » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:Dear posters in this thread,

Thank you for reminding me of why law students are idiots who I would never want to date.

xoxo,

Holly
Harsh but fair.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google Feedfetcher and 3 guests