Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad?? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Holly Golightly

Gold

Re: Do LS students date as much as one did in undergrad??

Post by Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 pm

bceagles182 wrote:Getting laid with the same chick gets boring after like a month IMO. But I suppose to each his own.
Doing it wrong.

bceagles182

Silver

Post by bceagles182 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:Getting laid with the same chick gets boring after like a month IMO. But I suppose to each his own.
Doing it wrong.
If you say so, but once the freshness wears off, there is a point were the sex is no longer good enough to justify listening to the increased nagging, forced exclusivity, and expectations about going on dates/buying gifts. Depends on the chick, but there aren't many that are cool enough to warrant keeping around at that expense.

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm

bceagles182 wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
Doing it wrong.
If you say so, but once the freshness wears off, there is a point were the sex is no longer good enough to justify listening to the increased nagging, forced exclusivity, and expectations about going on dates/buying gifts. Depends on the chick, but there aren't many that are cool enough to warrant keeping around at that expense.
I agree with you but not one month. More like 10 months.. ime anyway

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm

bceagles182 wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
Doing it wrong.
Yes, I do say so. Seriously. You are doing it wrong. And I am absolutely right on this one.

I'm not even going to get into the part that's not bolded. :roll:

Also, based on your personality in here, I highly doubt it's you who decides not to keep girls around. hth

AreJay711

Gold

Post by AreJay711 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:36 pm

thecilent wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
Doing it wrong.
I still think you are doing it wrong. Sex with someone is not something that you will ever be done perfecting. You got to keep exploring that limit and trying new stuff. Be all that you can be, bro.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:37 pm

thecilent wrote:
bceagles182 wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
Doing it wrong.
You're doing it wrong, too.

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 pm

AreJay711 wrote:I still think you are doing it wrong. Sex with someone is not something that you will ever be done perfecting. You got to keep exploring that limit and trying new stuff. Be all that you can be, bro.
This. The sex only gets boring if you're boring in bed. Most of the best sex I've had has come after several months of being with someone.

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 pm

rad law wrote:
IAFG wrote: - Growing 3 inches taller longer around overnight

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Yes getting laid twice a month is much less boring.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

BigBlueLaw

Silver

Post by BigBlueLaw » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
I still think you are doing it wrong. Sex with someone is not something that you will ever be done perfecting. You got to keep exploring that limit and trying new stuff. Be all that you can be, bro.
+1

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:42 pm

My last relationship was about 11 months. At about the 10-month mark, I got kinda bored with the sex, and we were having great sex. I guess it just comes down to do you really love the girl. If you do, you probably won't get tired of the sex. If you don't really love her, you're going to want other chicks

Holly Golightly

Gold

Post by Holly Golightly » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:43 pm

thecilent wrote:My last relationship was about 11 months. At about the 10-month mark, I got kinda bored with the sex, and we were having great sex. I guess it just comes down to do you really love the girl. If you do, you probably won't get tired of the sex. If you don't really love her, you're going to want other chicks
It's not about love. It's about not being boring in bed.

BigBlueLaw

Silver

Post by BigBlueLaw » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:44 pm

thecilent wrote:My last relationship was about 11 months. At about the 10-month mark, I got kinda bored with the sex, and we were having great sex. I guess it just comes down to do you really love the girl. If you do, you probably won't get tired of the sex. If you don't really love her, you're going to want other chicks
Depends on how far you're willing to go and what you're willing to do. There's always a new corner to explore when it comes to sex.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
What are you even saying. My point is if you don't really like the chick, you're going to get bored banging her no matter what kind of crazy sex you have.

cmckid

New

Post by cmckid » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:47 pm

This is entertaining.
What's the average score of a LS girl versus UG? better or worse?

BigBlueLaw

Silver

Post by BigBlueLaw » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm

thecilent wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
What are you even saying. My point is if you don't really like the chick, you're going to get bored banging her no matter what kind of crazy sex you have.
I think you're mixing up being bored with the girl and being bored with the sex.

AreJay711

Gold

Post by AreJay711 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm

cmckid wrote:This is entertaining.
Lets not even pretend that isn't obvious.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 pm

BigBlueLaw wrote:
thecilent wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
I think you're mixing up being bored with the girl and being bored with the sex.
If you're bored with the girl, you are def going to be bored with only getting to bang just her - you are going to start fantasizing about other girls, and then probably cheat. IME

rayiner

Platinum

Post by rayiner » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:51 pm

cmckid wrote:This is entertaining.
Probably lower, but by less of a margin than the score difference between LS guys and UG guys.

Seriously, law school is a boon for the average LS guy. No other place gives you better odds of finding a chick who won't care that you're not tall, athletic, chiseled, in a band, or loaded.

dresden doll

Platinum

Post by dresden doll » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:54 pm

rayiner wrote:
Yes getting laid twice a month is much less boring.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
As an old person in a long-term committed relationship, I'm here to tell you there's an arc. It generally gets better, then it tapers off and gets a little boring. The boring state can still by pretty good, but it's still boring.

Imagine if you could only eat chicken. There's plenty of ways to prepare it, and the more you do it, the better you're going to get; so after a while you'll be making the best goddamn chicken in the whole world. But there will be a day when you're like, "fuck--enough with the chicken already. I just want a hamburger."

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

AreJay711

Gold

Post by AreJay711 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Renzo wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
As an old person in a long-term committed relationship, I'm here to tell you there's an arc. It generally gets better, then it tapers off and gets a little boring. The boring state can still by pretty good, but it's still boring.

Imagine if you could only eat chicken. There's plenty of ways to prepare it, and the more you do it, the better you're going to get; so after a while you'll be making the best goddamn chicken in the whole world. But there will be a day when you're like, "fuck--enough with the chicken already. I just want a hamburger."
That's when you start bringing in a third.

Renzo

Gold

Post by Renzo » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:00 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
Renzo wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:

That's when you start bringing in a third.
RIght, but plenty of people aren't into that, so your "third" is actually just "cheating."

AreJay711

Gold

Post by AreJay711 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Renzo wrote:
RIght, but plenty of people aren't into that, so your "third" is actually just "cheating."

Don't blame me because most people are prudes.

thecilent

Gold

Post by thecilent » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 pm

AreJay711 wrote:
Renzo wrote:

Don't blame me because most people are prudes.
Lol

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”