1L Soup to Nuts: A Guide to 1L Success Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
prezidentv8

Gold

Re: 1L Soup to Nuts: A Guide to 1L Success

Post by prezidentv8 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 pm

AtticusPinch wrote:
prezidentv8 wrote:Your reward for a great post: TLS nitpickery.
AtticusPinch wrote:This poast
But seriously, nice job.
That was intentional and would be recognized by some as an homage to xoxohth, which I hate to say it, is a superior website in terms of witty banter, humor and intelligent conversation.
In that case, color me impressed.

kaiser

Gold

Post by kaiser » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 pm

AtticusPinch wrote:
But seriously, nice job.
That was intentional and would be recognized by some as an homage to xoxohth, which I hate to say it, is a superior website in terms of witty banter, humor and intelligent conversation.
Once you sift through the blatant racism, homophobia, childish insults, and insecurity

AtticusPinch

New

Post by AtticusPinch » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 pm

kaiser wrote:
AtticusPinch wrote:
But seriously, nice job.
Once you sift through the blatant racism, homophobia, childish insults, and insecurity
This is sadly true. But those threads are usually easy to skip over in their entirety and there are some legit gems buried in the rough. There are a couple posters on that website (at least in years past) that were legitimately talented and could make you audibly laugh. The guy that did every reply, regardless of topic, like a 18th century aristocrat....brilliance.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”