http://michiganlawyerblog.wordpress.com ... e-dispute/
I came across this story, and I'm trying to remember how to do a RAP analysis. It’s been over a year since I learned RAP. Is this the RAP proper analysis?
1) No interest is good, 2) unless it must vest, if at all, 3) not later than twenty-one years 4) after the death of some life in being 5) at the creation of the interest.
1) Interest: here, the interest is the $100 million estate.
2) Vest: transfer to Burt’s relatives;
3) No Later than 21 years: (Nov. 2011);
4) After the death of some Life in Being: Burt’s granddaughter, who died in Nov. 1989;
5) Creation: Here, it's valid because the granddaughter was born during Burt's lifetime.
(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: omd3117 and 2 guests