(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:23 pm
Last edited by purell2
on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 6:13 am
The easiest way to get over post-exam stress is to stop thinking about the exam.
- Posts: 1685
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am
From this post/your screen name you look super OCD. Stop obsessing and move on. You will never make it as an attorney if you can't put a 1L crim law exam behind you.
- Posts: 2112
- Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:44 pm
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am
8ballistic wrote:The easiest way to get over post-exam stress is to
stop thinking drink until you forget about the exam.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm
8ballistic wrote:The easiest way to get over post-exam stress is to stop thinking about the exam.
Hello there, C.J. Roberts.
Return to “Forum for Law School Students”