It's about time for me to start freaking out about Property. Our professor had us read the whole casebook in one semester; keeping everything straight is proving to be a challenge. That said, I respectfully request help with the following:
1. Could anyone recommend a supplement that works/worked well for them?
2. Does anyone have sample exams/outlines that provide a good overview?
Thanks guys, the info available here has really helped me for Con Law and Civ Pro. Everyone that reads/participates in this forum is a legal rockstar in my mind.
(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 pm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:23 pm
Did you ever find anything? I'm in the same boat as you, albeit a few years later.
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am
they have their own supplement - look it up on amazon, solid gold
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests