Need help, got a Barbri question?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
rocross1

Need help, got a Barbri question?

Postby rocross1 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Not a member of barbri but heard there civ pro lecture video series is really really good. Anyway my problem is on the barbri site they have a link for 1L' that says lock in your rate now, with a $100 deposit, but when I follow the link it ask for a minimum of $250. All I want is access to the civ pro videos, am I gonna have to pay $250 and lock in on a barbri prep course for that. This seems wrong because I have had other kids tell me they paid like $20 or something. Anyone know about this. Oh and ofcourse no one at barbri is answering the phone, thats why Im posting here. Thanks for any help.

prezidentv8

Re: Need help, got a Barbri question?

Postby prezidentv8 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:53 pm

MrKappus

Postby MrKappus » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

All you need to get an A in Civ Pro is the Glannon E&E. Time spent listening to BarBri lectures is time you could be reading Glannon. Nah good.

elysed

Postby elysed » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:49 am

Please stop by the BARBRI table Monday between 9-4 to sign up for only $50. You will then have access to any of the 1L review videos, receive the 1L outlines and flow charts, and be able to do practice questions through the Study Smart software.

keg411

Postby keg411 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

MrKappus wrote:All you need to get an A in Civ Pro is the Glannon E&E. Time spent listening to BarBri lectures is time you could be reading Glannon. Nah good.

I didn't read the Glannon E&E (I didn't even buy it) and watched the Freer video instead about a week before the exam. Got an A. :P.

LSATfromNC

Postby LSATfromNC » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

I was lost in civ pro, I mean upside down lost, up until a few days before the exam. Watched the barbri, pulled an A- and left the test an hour early. Property lecture was horrible, but the crim law one was pretty good also. Also, I only paid 20 bucks went they were running their special.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”