Criminal Law Outline for Dressler Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
romothesavior

Diamond

Criminal Law Outline for Dressler

Post by romothesavior » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 am

I really like to use old outlines as a guide when I'm making my outline (I don't like to invent the wheel). Unfortunately, this is my prof's first time teaching crim law, so there are no outlines available. Does anybody have a solid outline (see: organized by principles, not just notes on each case) for Dressler's book? I would be much obliged.

ObviouslyMasochistic

New

Re: Criminal Law Outline for Dressler

Post by ObviouslyMasochistic » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Shoot me a PM.

traehekat

Gold

Post by traehekat » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

--LinkRemoved--

the "understanding" series is put out by lexis, and the understanding series for crim is written by dressler. these outlines are basically everything you need to know from dressler hornbook (which follows casebook perfectly). you could actually use this outline instead of reading hornbook, which you could read instead of reading casebook.

basically, thats the best possible outline you could ask for (unless you dont like the structure).

Whitters

Bronze

Post by Whitters » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:52 pm

If you have time I highly highly recommend buying Dressler's BLL Outline. It breaks down the CL and the MPC in a clear format which was essential for our class. I bought the outline a week before the exam, memorized the relevant parts and rocked it. :)

MBZags

Silver

Post by MBZags » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:53 pm

I have an outline for the casebook essentially just based on principles. Our professor didn't give a crap about the cases. He did, however, put somewhat of a philosophical bent on things, so I'm not sure how helpful it would be. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”