What is thing with getting Prof's gifts??? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Baylan

Bronze

Re: What is thing with getting Prof's gifts???

Post by Baylan » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 am

Always Credited wrote:
phonepro wrote:I love LRW, and i love that its graded and 2 credits (wish it was more). I personally feel its the class you have the most control over your grade.
Checking and rechecking each and every word of your brief while spending hours on mindless formatting to gain maximum points over your classmates isn't having control over LRW - that's LRW having control over you.
Bingo - the amount gained for the time invested is minimal.

Rock Chalk

Silver

Post by Rock Chalk » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 am

Last edited by Rock Chalk on Thu May 24, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smittytron3k

Bronze

Post by smittytron3k » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:18 am

we never got a professor an end-of-the-semester gift, although we did get our section leader/legreg prof a gift for his 50th birthday. as for ovations, we gave them to all of our professors first semester, although their end-of-the-year shtick varied hugely in tone and quality (one was a reading of a passage from a man for all seasons which literally brought tears to some of my classmates' eyes; others were of the "it's been fun, stay in touch, let me know if you need me to bail you out when you're an associate" variety)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”