CA Bar Exam Flash Cards -- $200 a set Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
barexamflashcards

New

CA Bar Exam Flash Cards -- $200 a set

Post by barexamflashcards » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Hello all,

I have developed an extensive and comprehensive set of flash cards for every subject on the California Bar Exam.

Other flash card sets offer a minimal amount of cards. They are able to do this because they stuff the "answer" side of the cards with tons of information. However, for the Bar, you need to memorize all that information, so stuffing the answer side with too much information is not a great way to learn.

People memorize by slowly building every concept. My cards are designed that, as you learn a smaller concept, you can put that card aside and focus on the others in the deck as they will still quiz you on that subject.

For example, in Civil Procedure, in order to satisfy Subject Matter Jurisdiction, you have to have either a federal question or diversity of citizenship. In order to satisfy diversity, you need complete diversity and a good faith allegation of more than $75,000. For complete diversity, there are separate tests if the party is a person or a corporation. For determining a corporation's domicile, there is the muscle test and the nerve center test. In my flashcards, every underlined concept is a separate card.

So you can see why I can offer almost 2,000 cards per set, while others can only offer a few hundred.

These cards are extremely comprehensive and they provide visual emphasis for those who learn visually. Important concepts are bolded, while exceptions to the general rule are italicized.

Each card is professionally printed and cut on hard flashcard-like paper.

The entire set is $200, plus shipping. Please contact me at SPAM.COM if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Good luck on the California Bar Exam!

nygrrrl

Gold

Re: CA Bar Exam Flash Cards -- $200 a set

Post by nygrrrl » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”