Help TTH Plan His Schedule

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
TTH

Help TTH Plan His Schedule

Postby TTH » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 am

It's coming time to figure out my schedule, and I'm trying to pin down my classes. Here's what I have so far:

Appellate Advocacy (required)
Civil Procedure II (at my school, they split it up into two courses. This will cover the rules themselves, joinder, pleadings, etc)
Business Associations
Arbitration

For my last class, I'm thinking either (in rough order of preference)
Non-Profit Law
Anti-Trust
Real Estate Development
Admin Law

Thoughts?

leobowski

Re: Help TTH Plan His Schedule

Postby leobowski » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Admin law is by far the most useful of the classes you listed in the second list.

TTH

Postby TTH » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 pm

leobowski wrote:Admin law is by far the most useful of the classes you listed in the second list.

Yeah, but isn't it super hard/gunnery? I thought about putting that off until 3L.

king3780

Postby king3780 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm

TTH wrote:It's coming time to figure out my schedule, and I'm trying to pin down my classes. Here's what I have so far:

Appellate Advocacy (required)
Civil Procedure II (at my school, they split it up into two courses. This will cover the rules themselves, joinder, pleadings, etc)
Business Associations
Arbitration

For my last class, I'm thinking either (in rough order of preference)
Non-Profit Law
Anti-Trust
Real Estate Development
Admin Law

Thoughts?

Pretty diverse choices. Do you have any idea what you want to after school? I have a class right now where half the semester has been spent on non-profit. It's interesting, but seems so specific that I could realistically see never using it in my career, or using it all the time with no middle ground. And I've also heard Admin is boring and gunnertastic, but I haven't taken it. I know nothing about the other two, though I'd like to take the real estate development.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”