Using Chemerinsky

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
soaponarope

Re: Using Chemerinsky

Postby soaponarope » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:23 pm

I have stopped reading from the casebook since I bought Chemerinsky...

When my prof lectures, I will follow along in Chemerinsky... and it's like he's teaching right out of the book. Best investment I ever made.

So... instead of spending 2 hours a night reading Con Law, I spend 30 minutes reading and another hour or so with Hypos. Class time will fill in the holes/info you may miss reading the treatise.

Wholigan

Postby Wholigan » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Thanks, I think I'm going to get the treatise. I'll probably read the casebook too at first to see if my prof adheres to Chemerinsky's concepts as much as it seems a lot of profs do.

huckabees

Postby huckabees » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:52 am

soaponarope wrote:I have stopped reading from the casebook since I bought Chemerinsky...

When my prof lectures, I will follow along in Chemerinsky... and it's like he's teaching right out of the book. Best investment I ever made.

So... instead of spending 2 hours a night reading Con Law, I spend 30 minutes reading and another hour or so with Hypos. Class time will fill in the holes/info you may miss reading the treatise.

Where are you getting the hypos from? E&Es? Thanks.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”