E-Mailing Partner Alums

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
phonepro

E-Mailing Partner Alums

Postby phonepro » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

I was just reading another thread about 1L SA positions and people had mentioned e-mailing partners that are alums for your school. Anyone do this or have any knowledge of it?

uzpakalis

Re: E-Mailing Partner Alums

Postby uzpakalis » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 pm

phonepro wrote:I was just reading another thread about 1L SA positions and people had mentioned e-mailing partners that are alums for your school. Anyone do this or have any knowledge of it?

This is how I got my summer job. Try to arrange lunch with him/her. More than likely, they will do their best to help you out.

phonepro

Re: E-Mailing Partner Alums

Postby phonepro » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:20 pm

uzpakalis wrote:
phonepro wrote:I was just reading another thread about 1L SA positions and people had mentioned e-mailing partners that are alums for your school. Anyone do this or have any knowledge of it?

This is how I got my summer job. Try to arrange lunch with him/her. More than likely, they will do their best to help you out.

I PMed you :)

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”