Anyone IN or FINISHED: Ks II w/ Crandall&Whaley 5th Ed.) ?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
sethc

Anyone IN or FINISHED: Ks II w/ Crandall&Whaley 5th Ed.) ?

Postby sethc » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm

I know I'll get flamed for this, especially since I got to a low-tier school.. so bring it on, I guess. My question is pretty simple.

I'm in Ks II and, per the thread-title, the prof/we use Crandall & Whaley 5th Ed. and Ks I used the same book last semester, which I have no problem with.. I understand everything just fine so far this semester and the professor ROCKS, it's just the prof HARPS on the "Hypo Problems" (we don't turn them in/get graded) in the book and there's like 8-12 per assignment. Basically, I'm looking for the easy way out here. I could do them myself and I know it's a good idea to do so.. but if anyone has a bunch of these already done, it would cut down on my reading time huge & I'd owe you. I know a lot of school don't use Crandall.. and also I plan on getting the "Casenotes" series when financial aid comes in.. not to use as a crutch or anything - I just have my system & the way I brief lets me grasp the material way better than these problems, but looking like I'm clueless during a cold-call sucks. Come on, be gentle.. when a shortcut in law school actually helps, I'm all about it.

If you can help, I'll do my best to return the favor.

traehekat

Re: Anyone IN or FINISHED: Ks II w/ Crandall&Whaley 5th Ed.) ?

Postby traehekat » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 pm

:|

sethc

Postby sethc » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:53 pm

traehekat wrote::|

Yeah, kind of my thoughts on the whole thing too.. but time = a commodity for me

smokyroom26

Postby smokyroom26 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:08 pm

--ImageRemoved--

sethc

Postby sethc » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Damn, you do that just for me?? :oops:

smokyroom26

Postby smokyroom26 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

In all seriousness, if your prof is awesome and s/he emphasizes the hypos so much...there's probably a reason s/he does that.

sethc

Postby sethc » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 pm

I agree. I read over them & do them diligently, and still would do so if I had other ones to go by.. even though I know that sounds like bullshit. I do a similar technique with outlining - I do my own, but reference past (A & B) student outlines if I need to. The outline part is honestly more helpful with format/how to word & abbreviate more than it is anything else, come to think of it.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”