Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
schnoodle
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:57 am

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby schnoodle » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 am

Just because some bitter 2Ls agree with your misguided position doesn't mean you're right and i'm wrong. And again, stop stretching the truth. we did a lot more than "one day" of discovery. once more, pay attention. The songs he sang at the end of class: PJ, SMJ, Venue, and what??? DISCOVERY. Even if those songs were just meant to be jokes, discovery was fourth in his mind. Think it might end up on the exam? What else was supposed to be on it? Would you have been happier had there been 9 questions about joinder? No, you would have been ticked that that wasn't even originally on the syll etc.. etc... And do you know for a fact that he had no say whatsoever in the crafting of the m.c. section? Of course you don't. It just fits your narrative better if you say he didn't.

These are the facts- we covered everything that was on the exam. You can't ask for more than that. If you claim that we didn't cover everything that showed up on the exam, then please explain why my class notes were sufficient.

It's this type of annoying after-the-fact complaining that would have confirmed to me that you're a 22 year old, still in undergrad mode, even if your name (emorystud2010) hadn't given it away. Time to grow up.

User avatar
emorystud2010
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby emorystud2010 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:30 am

schnoodle wrote:Just because some bitter 2Ls agree with your misguided position doesn't mean you're right and i'm wrong. And again, stop stretching the truth. we did a lot more than "one day" of discovery. once more, pay attention. The songs he sang at the end of class: PJ, SMJ, Venue, and what??? DISCOVERY. Even if those songs were just meant to be jokes, discovery was fourth in his mind. Think it might end up on the exam? What else was supposed to be on it? Would you have been happier had there been 9 questions about joinder? No, you would have been ticked that that wasn't even originally on the syll etc.. etc... And do you know for a fact that he had no say whatsoever in the crafting of the m.c. section? Of course you don't. It just fits your narrative better if you say he didn't.

These are the facts- we covered everything that was on the exam. You can't ask for more than that. If you claim that we didn't cover everything that showed up on the exam, then please explain why my class notes were sufficient.

It's this type of annoying after-the-fact complaining that would have confirmed to me that you're a 22 year old, still in undergrad mode, even if your name (emorystud2010) hadn't given it away. Time to grow up.


-Ur kinda doing the same thing in terms of the "fitting ur narrative" idea. Yeah, he said discovery fourth IN A SONG, but he did spend just 1 day on it (ok ill grant u maybe it was 2, but if it went into the second day, it was either half the class time or he just repeated what he had said in the class before). A ton of joinder would have been equivalent to a ton of discovery in my mind, so I wouldn't have been more or less aggravated (btw, this is a thread about a conspiracy theory that I created when I felt burned out about the first 2 exams, so mature statements like "grow up" are a bit of a waste here).

-Ur right. Idk if he did do some of the multiple choice, but the essays were the same and some of the multiple choice were the same based on general conversations i overheard about it. This doesn't defeat the fact that he was lazy with at least half the exam, if not all of it. If u want to take his side and find arguments for him, then be my guest, but its more than just a few 2Ls who agreed with me. It was an overwhelming sentiment that us 22 yr olds had.

-The "we covered the facts, be ready for it all" argument isn't the point. Covering something over what I contend was a day (u say 2 or whatever, but it was still small compared to everything else) and then having a big chunk of the exam about it was my problem. He said the amount of questions would correlate to the amount of time spent on the material.

-That wasn't true. If u want to disagree, that's fine, but i honestly don't care anymore. I was just responding to the post bc i haven't been on here for a while.

-Awesome to throw out the "young whippersnapper" approach. I am 23, but I attended all lectures and paid plenty of attention bc i am a serious law student, so I'm not talking out of my butt. If ur so grown up (which I will admit that I'm not and im enjoying it while I can), then why r u responding to this post? Shouldn't u have better things to do? I'm doing it bc im bored if ud like to know.

-Aside from all this, I don't hold hard feelings. Have a Merry Christmas (happy holiday) and i'll see all my emory peeps soon :)
Last edited by emorystud2010 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
goosey
Posts: 1543
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby goosey » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm

emorystud2010 wrote:
The MC part about the test wasn't the part I was too big about complaining about in my OP. It was more the "ton of discovery even though we did a day of it" part and the fact that he was a lazy ass who used Freer's test instead of creating his own. He originally said no MC, and then in the next class was like "well maybe 5-10," not 25. I did pay attention. 2 additional things: 1) This isn't bitching bc I thought I got screwed. Luckily, my outline had plenty of discovery stuff just in case and I actually feel that I rocked the exam (although inverse correlation could always apply and I could be under a bridge crying soon). 2) Our teacher wasn't that great, and plenty of ppl agree with me (including 2Ls who warned me about his poor style). Just bc he had a couple jokes and did a song at the end of classes doesn't mean that he was a good teacher. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, but most ppl in our class were forced to learn the material from the supplement bc he isn't a good teacher. It's not a personal attack (although using another teacher's exam is pretty lazy), but this is criticism of his teaching style and the fact that he was (at least in my opinion) somewhat misleading about his exam. That's why I won't be taking him for evidence, but maybe a small seminar class where his nice guy/personal touch quality could be effective.

P.S. The contracts professor kept his word and didn't test much on the code, so some of my faith/conspiracy has been restored/weakened for now.


whats the difference between preparing for 10 MC or 25? I can understand being irritated if a professor says no MC and then there are, because preparing for MC is much different than preparing for an essay. But if you expected 10-15 and got 25 I don't see why thats an issue. Theyre not expected to tell us down to the T..they dont have to tell us anything at all, in fact. Any info you get is charity. Once you know there will be MC thats all the info you need as far as "fairness" is concerned--people dont prepare for 15 MC or 25 MC..they prepare for MC, period.

User avatar
emorystud2010
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby emorystud2010 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:16 pm

goosey wrote:
emorystud2010 wrote:
The MC part about the test wasn't the part I was too big about complaining about in my OP. It was more the "ton of discovery even though we did a day of it" part and the fact that he was a lazy ass who used Freer's test instead of creating his own. He originally said no MC, and then in the next class was like "well maybe 5-10," not 25. I did pay attention. 2 additional things: 1) This isn't bitching bc I thought I got screwed. Luckily, my outline had plenty of discovery stuff just in case and I actually feel that I rocked the exam (although inverse correlation could always apply and I could be under a bridge crying soon). 2) Our teacher wasn't that great, and plenty of ppl agree with me (including 2Ls who warned me about his poor style). Just bc he had a couple jokes and did a song at the end of classes doesn't mean that he was a good teacher. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, but most ppl in our class were forced to learn the material from the supplement bc he isn't a good teacher. It's not a personal attack (although using another teacher's exam is pretty lazy), but this is criticism of his teaching style and the fact that he was (at least in my opinion) somewhat misleading about his exam. That's why I won't be taking him for evidence, but maybe a small seminar class where his nice guy/personal touch quality could be effective.

P.S. The contracts professor kept his word and didn't test much on the code, so some of my faith/conspiracy has been restored/weakened for now.


whats the difference between preparing for 10 MC or 25? I can understand being irritated if a professor says no MC and then there are, because preparing for MC is much different than preparing for an essay. But if you expected 10-15 and got 25 I don't see why thats an issue. Theyre not expected to tell us down to the T..they dont have to tell us anything at all, in fact. Any info you get is charity. Once you know there will be MC thats all the info you need as far as "fairness" is concerned--people dont prepare for 15 MC or 25 MC..they prepare for MC, period.


I agree with you on that, but I dont think I presented it properly. At first, he said no multiple choice. Then in the next class, he said he wasn't sure and maybe a few. I mean, maybe I misread him (although I wasn't the only one who was surprised afterwards), but he made it seem like a very minor part of the test. It ended up taking either 1/3 or 1/2 the time (I can't remember now). It was the fact that he made it seem like it would either not be on the test or a very small amount that was off-putting. It was very surprising that there was so much, and that it was predominantly focused on an area that we hardly covered (Discovery) instead of more eerie or jurisdiction questions. Btw, another aspect that gave away that it wasn't his MC was that the wording for questions didn't match the vocabulary he used, but rather another teacher's vocab (like rule preclusion instead of issue preclusion).
-Ok. Time to go to the doctor. wish me luck.


Im ending this thread hopefully
Last edited by emorystud2010 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

forty-two
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:33 am

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby forty-two » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 pm

emorystud2010 wrote:I agree with you on that, but I dont think I presented it properly. At first, he said no multiple choice. Then in the next class, he said he wasn't sure and maybe a few. I mean, maybe I misread him (although I wasn't the only one who was surprised afterwards), but he made it seem like a very minor part of the test. It ended up taking either 1/3 or 1/2 the time (I can't remember now). It was the fact that he made it seem like it would either not be on the test or a very small amount that was off-putting. It was very surprising that there was so much, and that it was predominantly focused on an area that we hardly covered (Discovery) instead of more eerie or jurisdiction questions. Btw, another aspect that gave away that it wasn't his MC was that the wording for questions didn't match the vocabulary he used, but rather another teacher's vocab (like rule preclusion instead of issue preclusion).
-Ok. Time to go to the doctor. wish me luck.


Ok, the MC only took about 1/4 of the time. I was also surprised by how hard the MC was and I know I did poorly on it. However, that was my fault and not our prof's. Also, the essay questions (3/4 of the allotted time) were pretty predictable and he DID mention rule preclusion in class.

Sorry, I just don't want so much misinformation about our school and profs out there. I hope you're having a good break!

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby A'nold » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 am

irishman86 wrote:By the time you're a 2L, you'll realize that almost every prof in law school is full of shit.

The only prof who kept it real 1L year was my crim prof. He was also the only professor who gave clear lectures relevant to the final. Most of the time the majority of the stuff you learn in lecture is completely useless, and the final will be out of left field.


Actually, I find this post mostly true (and I've now been to two different law schools in significantly different tiers/quality of education). Prof's LOVE to lecture about their pet projects or area(s) of expertise and then test you more on traditional stuff or things they didn't really pound into your brain. I write a lot of stuff on my exams from what I learned in the textbook or in cases (I have a weird memory where I can remember random thoughts or points from stuff I read a long time ago).

To this point, I just took the hardest ls exam of my 1 1/3 law school career. My professor stressed some EXTREMELY important stuff for a very particular area of law that the class seemed to be having a hard time with. We studied these sections for, altogether, I'd say at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the class meetings. Surely this would be on the exam, right? Nope. He specifically said to NOT address these topics in the answers. I was floored but I'm sure everyone else was as well. He tested some more obscure topics and invited a lot of analysis. He also put in words or questions that I would say at least half the class overlooked because like 1 word made the difference for the entire problem and how you went about it. I hope I didn't miss any big things like that on the rest of the exam.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby A'nold » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 am

forty-two wrote:
emorystud2010 wrote:I agree with you on that, but I dont think I presented it properly. At first, he said no multiple choice. Then in the next class, he said he wasn't sure and maybe a few. I mean, maybe I misread him (although I wasn't the only one who was surprised afterwards), but he made it seem like a very minor part of the test. It ended up taking either 1/3 or 1/2 the time (I can't remember now). It was the fact that he made it seem like it would either not be on the test or a very small amount that was off-putting. It was very surprising that there was so much, and that it was predominantly focused on an area that we hardly covered (Discovery) instead of more eerie or jurisdiction questions. Btw, another aspect that gave away that it wasn't his MC was that the wording for questions didn't match the vocabulary he used, but rather another teacher's vocab (like rule preclusion instead of issue preclusion).
-Ok. Time to go to the doctor. wish me luck.


Ok, the MC only took about 1/4 of the time. I was also surprised by how hard the MC was and I know I did poorly on it. However, that was my fault and not our prof's. Also, the essay questions (3/4 of the allotted time) were pretty predictable and he DID mention rule preclusion in class.

Sorry, I just don't want so much misinformation about our school and profs out there. I hope you're having a good break!


While the op might be overreaching, I can't shake this feeling that you are one of those annoying contrarian gunners that always defend professors. :wink:

Omerta
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby Omerta » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:48 pm

The op is wrong and bitching for no reason. I'm 100% sure I was in the op's CivPro class and I'm 95% sure that I know who he is. Regardless, "emorystud2010" here's something for you to think about over the break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

User avatar
Mickey Quicknumbers
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby Mickey Quicknumbers » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:23 am

emorystud2010 wrote:
I agree with you on that, but I dont think I presented it properly. At first, he said no multiple choice. Then in the next class, he said he wasn't sure and maybe a few. I mean, maybe I misread him (although I wasn't the only one who was surprised afterwards), but he made it seem like a very minor part of the test. It ended up taking either 1/3 or 1/2 the time (I can't remember now). It was the fact that he made it seem like it would either not be on the test or a very small amount that was off-putting. It was very surprising that there was so much, and that it was predominantly focused on an area that we hardly covered (Discovery) instead of more eerie or jurisdiction questions. Btw, another aspect that gave away that it wasn't his MC was that the wording for questions didn't match the vocabulary he used, but rather another teacher's vocab (like rule preclusion instead of issue preclusion).
-Ok. Time to go to the doctor. wish me luck.

I fear for your grade.

User avatar
GeePee
Posts: 1273
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby GeePee » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:24 am

Omerta wrote:The op is wrong and bitching for no reason. I'm 100% sure I was in the op's CivPro class and I'm 95% sure that I know who he is. Regardless, "emorystud2010" here's something for you to think about over the break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

Talk about a healthy section dynamic...

plum
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby plum » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am

GeePee wrote:
Omerta wrote:The op is wrong and bitching for no reason. I'm 100% sure I was in the op's CivPro class and I'm 95% sure that I know who he is. Regardless, "emorystud2010" here's something for you to think about over the break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

Talk about a healthy section dynamic...

ROFL. the stuff you see on here.

User avatar
snowpeach06
Posts: 2426
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 am

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby snowpeach06 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:32 am

My crim. prof said he would have us write a statute - made it seem almost certain. I practiced, and practiced and practiced and wrote some amazing statutes that I'd be proud for a legislature to adopt. Of course, instead he gives us a situation with some statutes he made up. No writing your own. I don't think it made the exam harder, I was just sad no one got to see my rape statute, because I was pretty positive it would have put me towards the top of the class.

User avatar
emorystud2010
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby emorystud2010 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:17 am

GeePee wrote:
Omerta wrote:The op is wrong and bitching for no reason. I'm 100% sure I was in the op's CivPro class and I'm 95% sure that I know who he is. Regardless, "emorystud2010" here's something for you to think about over the break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

Talk about a healthy section dynamic...


yeah, the ppl in my class can be pretty big assholes, but none more than this dude. This omerta dude (who im also pretty sure who i know who he is and is only man enough to say stuff like this online (edited: after checking his posting history, he's in a different section, so its not the dude i thought it was)) likes to degrade me for some reason. Apparently online attacks are how he gets his kicks. Btw dude, u do realize that u fit the description (*edit: if it is the section A person im thinking of) of the effect u listed to a tee? Also, I suffer from a severe lack of self-confidence. I actually think that I'm not good at most things and go out to prove to myself that I am. Just food for thought jackass.

Instead of sinking to their levels, I'm striking everything out. I'm doing this instead of deleting it for entertainment purposes.
Last edited by emorystud2010 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
ChattTNdt
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby ChattTNdt » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:39 am

emorystud2010 wrote:
GeePee wrote:
Omerta wrote:The op is wrong and bitching for no reason. I'm 100% sure I was in the op's CivPro class and I'm 95% sure that I know who he is. Regardless, "emorystud2010" here's something for you to think about over the break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

Talk about a healthy section dynamic...


yeah, the ppl in my class can be pretty big assholes, but none more than this dude. This omerta dude (who im also pretty sure who i know who he is and is only man enough to say stuff like this online) likes to degrade me for some reason. If it is who I think it is, then Ive only spoken to him a handful of times, which makes his comments even more strange, and even once told him to tell me what his problem was while we are at a bar. He said nothing and I told him to leave me alone, but apparently online attacks are how he gets his kicks. Btw dude, u do realize that u fit the description of the effect u listed to a tee? Also, I suffer from a severe lack of self-confidence. I actually think that I'm not good at most things and go out to prove to myself that I am. Just food for thought jackass.


Talk about a healthy section dynamic...

BlueDiamond
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby BlueDiamond » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:43 am

ChattTNdt wrote:
emorystud2010 wrote:
GeePee wrote:
Omerta wrote:The op is wrong and bitching for no reason. I'm 100% sure I was in the op's CivPro class and I'm 95% sure that I know who he is. Regardless, "emorystud2010" here's something for you to think about over the break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

Talk about a healthy section dynamic...


yeah, the ppl in my class can be pretty big assholes, but none more than this dude. This omerta dude (who im also pretty sure who i know who he is and is only man enough to say stuff like this online) likes to degrade me for some reason. If it is who I think it is, then Ive only spoken to him a handful of times, which makes his comments even more strange, and even once told him to tell me what his problem was while we are at a bar. He said nothing and I told him to leave me alone, but apparently online attacks are how he gets his kicks. Btw dude, u do realize that u fit the description of the effect u listed to a tee? Also, I suffer from a severe lack of self-confidence. I actually think that I'm not good at most things and go out to prove to myself that I am. Just food for thought jackass.


Talk about a healthy section dynamic...


I still found the wikipedia reference to be the most amusing part

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby Grizz » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Regardless of who's in the right here, this thread delivers.

User avatar
RVP11
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby RVP11 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 pm

ChattTNdt wrote:
emorystud2010 wrote:
GeePee wrote:
Omerta wrote:The op is wrong and bitching for no reason. I'm 100% sure I was in the op's CivPro class and I'm 95% sure that I know who he is. Regardless, "emorystud2010" here's something for you to think about over the break: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2 ... ger_effect

Talk about a healthy section dynamic...


yeah, the ppl in my class can be pretty big assholes, but none more than this dude. This omerta dude (who im also pretty sure who i know who he is and is only man enough to say stuff like this online) likes to degrade me for some reason. If it is who I think it is, then Ive only spoken to him a handful of times, which makes his comments even more strange, and even once told him to tell me what his problem was while we are at a bar. He said nothing and I told him to leave me alone, but apparently online attacks are how he gets his kicks. Btw dude, u do realize that u fit the description of the effect u listed to a tee? Also, I suffer from a severe lack of self-confidence. I actually think that I'm not good at most things and go out to prove to myself that I am. Just food for thought jackass.


Talk about a healthy section dynamic...


Between this and Emory's recent OCI performance, I'm sure it's such a lovely place to be.

User avatar
Mickey Quicknumbers
Posts: 2177
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby Mickey Quicknumbers » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:41 pm

RVP11 wrote:
Between this and Emory's recent OCI performance, I'm sure it's such a lovely place to be.

To be fair, it really is though.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby IAFG » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 pm

RVP11 wrote:Between this and Emory's recent OCI performance, I'm sure it's such a lovely place to be.

i would guess the TTT attitudes expressed in this thread are related to the job prospects from the school the posters attend.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby Grizz » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

delBarco wrote:
RVP11 wrote:
Between this and Emory's recent OCI performance, I'm sure it's such a lovely place to be.

To be fair, it really is though.

You only say this because of IRL GF

User avatar
gobucks101
Posts: 1445
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby gobucks101 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Seriously Emory peeps, stop fighting on the internet webz and giving us a bad name. By and large I have found the 1L class to be awesome but this isn't

User avatar
emorystud2010
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby emorystud2010 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:05 pm

gobucks101 wrote:Seriously Emory peeps, stop fighting on the internet webz and giving us a bad name. By and large I have found the 1L class to be awesome but this isn't


Sorry guys. When i said ppl in my class, i only meant a handful of ppl are assholes (myself sometimes included, although i never intend to be one). The ppl in my class are generally pretty nice/friendly ppl. We haven't really encountered the job problem yet, so i dont think that's yet the issue. You just have a handful of ppl who are the problem, just like at any other school. From now on, I'll try to be part of the solution (part of this being that i have a new gf, which makes life infinitely better).

-I'll leave the rest
Last edited by emorystud2010 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kobe_Teeth
Posts: 964
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 am

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby Kobe_Teeth » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 pm

All this thread does is win....win...win!

User avatar
BriaTharen
Posts: 750
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby BriaTharen » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:44 pm

After seeing this thread, I'm almost happy I didn't go to Emory. I haven't seen this level of bickering since freshman year of high school.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Professors stretching the truth to help set the curve.

Postby Grizz » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:55 pm

BriaTharen wrote:After seeing this thread, I'm almost happy I didn't go to Emory. I haven't seen this level of bickering since freshman year of high school.


Almost happy?




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: axel.foley, jsk1203 and 8 guests